RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Does Cheese work? I keep trying to set it up but its not working for me. If not then, is there a good alternative?

sedenspern

Jul 22, 2021
does anyone know why the mgq wiki is down? and is this a permanent thing, or just a technical difficulty? is there anywhere else i can find that kind of info?

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
does anyone know why the mgq wiki is down? and is this a permanent thing, or just a technical difficulty? is there anywhere else i can find that kind of info?
Due a new law the wiki is closed forever, luckily OUR true heros managed to copy the content in mgq(dot)miraheze(dot)org/wiki/MonsterGirlQuest_Wiki
If writing the semi link here is bad please tellme

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
All of that happened in December. If you are still not aware then i have no idea what you were doing.

At any rate, new wiki link is in OP post, so no reason to discuss all of that.

Jan 10, 2019
All of that happened in December. If you are still not aware then i have no idea what you were doing.

At any rate, new wiki link is in OP post, so no reason to discuss all of that.
Your condescension is palpable, perhaps I JUST now decided to play MGQ again for the first time in years and perhaps just NOW I want to play MGQ paradox for the first time, And maybe i am also curious as to why the rule change even if, for you it may be old or uninteresting news. Your world views, interest level and personal knowledge are not universal to everyone, how about in the future you let people talk about what they want to eh? Thanks.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Your condescension is palpable, perhaps I JUST now decided to play MGQ again for the first time in years and perhaps just NOW I want to play MGQ paradox for the first time, And maybe i am also curious as to why the rule change even if, for you it may be old or uninteresting news. Your world views, interest level and personal knowledge are not universal to everyone, how about in the future you let people talk about what they want to eh? Thanks.
Not just paradox wiki got closed but all wiki's. You can talk about that through private message or some off topic group general thread where you can find a lot more people interested about it and information from various wika's, or simply google the topic.
The link to the new wiki is in 1st post, that is the most important thing for people searching for info for this game, and talking about wiki's that got closed and why in this thread will just create off topic and this forum is already barely moderated with no ability to even freely update OP beside bare minimum.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes