RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I heard there was a Mod that triggers all the optional chatter monster girls have even if they're not in your party at the moment they're supposed to happen. Can anyone upload it or point me as to where to find it? I couldn't find it with google.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I heard there was a Mod that triggers all the optional chatter monster girls have even if they're not in your party at the moment they're supposed to happen. Can anyone upload it or point me as to where to find it? I couldn't find it with google.
Here, it was also on wiki if you looked.

Last edited:

ragadiso

Dec 2, 2019
is there someone that has a 100% save file? my previous harddrive went to heaven and too be fair i dont really feel like playing trough the whole game again :(

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
is there someone that has a 100% save file? my previous harddrive went to heaven and too be fair i dont really feel like playing trough the whole game again :(
I have this one at the end of the Illias route after siding with Lucia/Succubus and the pirates. I've done everything I can think of on there other than maybe some coliseum matches and was just about to start NG+ on Alice route. It's not 100% since you'd still have to go through again with Alice to recruit some of the companions, but I haven't seen a true 100% save anywhere.

LordGoomy

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, something is definitely up with that. She shouldn't lose any health or die during the challenge. Are you sure you actually did the damage test instead of challenging her to a fight? If she fights back and you can swap party members you got the wrong one.

What do you mean by the way you play has come with hiccups? Are you doing something abnormal?

The rewards are unique. For 10 million damage you get the Demonoid job change item and at much higher numbers you get Luka and Sonya's chaos weapons and some other LoC stuff that sounds unique.
Pretty sure I did, otherwise the damage tally at the end wouldn't be there.

I play using joiplay on my tablet, I think there are some issues (mostly minor) due to that. The icons for picking up items are black boxes, and I can't see equipment icons and names in the inventory if I have too many so I have to keep it cleaned up for convenience. Weird stuff, but mostly things that aren't a big deal. That's the only reason I brought it up, because something screwy could be happening with the rpgmaker emulation and there's not much I can do if that's the case.

ragadiso

Dec 2, 2019
I have this one at the end of the Illias route after siding with Lucia/Succubus and the pirates. I've done everything I can think of on there other than maybe some coliseum matches and was just about to start NG+ on Alice route. It's not 100% since you'd still have to go through again with Alice to recruit some of the companions, but I haven't seen a true 100% save anywhere.
thank you mate i really appreciate it

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
Can someone tell me how to unlock the time statue question to ask other characters about it?
I think I got it by talking to Magatsu in the pub. Nuruko also seems to know a lot and might unlock that question if you group up with Sonya and then talk to her.

gd2404

Jul 23, 2017
I think I got it by talking to Magatsu in the pub. Nuruko also seems to know a lot and might unlock that question if you group up with Sonya and then talk to her.
Thanks
I will try speaking with magatsu.
I already spoke with nuruko with sonya, unlocked chrome room, obtained the smartphone, snd talked with kazuya.
Promestein told me after to find the object that affect time, but the question doesnt appear, maybe i have to do all the scenes at 5pm?

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
Thanks
I will try speaking with magatsu.
I already spoke with nuruko with sonya, unlocked chrome room, obtained the smartphone, snd talked with kazuya.
Promestein told me after to find the object that affect time, but the question doesnt appear, maybe i have to do all the scenes at 5pm?
Nah, I only did a few of those. I'm pretty sure Magatsu unlocks the question about the statue, but it might have been Daimyokai or Witch now that I think back.

Reactions: gd2404

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
its been a long time since the second chapter was released, i'm starting to believe that the next fable game might release before the third part, and i dont even know when that will release : (

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I haven't played this in a couple years. A few questions:

1) Can you hook up with Alma Elma?
2) Is everything translated in english now?
3) Are there not any cheats? I find turn-based combat incredibly tedious.

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
I haven't played this in a couple years. A few questions:

1) Can you hook up with Alma Elma?
2) Is everything translated in english now?
3) Are there not any cheats? I find turn-based combat incredibly tedious.
1) Yes, you can have sex with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Some H-scenes aren't translated, but the main story and post-game story are both translated. The third part is not launched yet, though, and I would guess that it will only be fully translated in 2025~2026.
3) Yes, there is. I think that people uses Cheat Engine, but I never tried to cheat in this game before.

Magadan

Dec 3, 2018
1) Yes, you can have sex with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) Some H-scenes aren't translated, but the main story and post-game story are both translated. The third part is not launched yet, though, and I would guess that it will only be fully translated in 2025~2026.
3) Yes, there is. I think that people uses Cheat Engine, but I never tried to cheat in this game before.
Don't think Alma Elma is route locked, I'm on the Ilias route and I got her recruited, didn't do NG+

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes