RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Did you patch/used masterdragonson's pre-patched files?
I downloaded the game from the OP. I thought from what I remember that I was supposed to decrypt it first but there's no RGSS file. I only replace the scripts, data, and other folders once I've run those translation tools right?
These are the files I downloaded:
1649014912596.png

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Since I'm on this clean slate I was wondering if there was a cheese or mod method to add characters that are supposed to come later? Like getting Daji at the beginning of the game.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Since I'm on this clean slate I was wondering if there was a cheese or mod method to add characters that are supposed to come later? Like getting Daji at the beginning of the game.
if you own a copy of rpg maker vx ace you can add any character you want at start with an event create a shop with exp seeds for free and other stuff like that

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
if you own a copy of rpg maker vx ace you can add any character you want at start with an event create a shop with exp seeds for free and other stuff like that
I do have that. Good thing because after I started clean, installed translated files, and then tried to apply cheese it didn't work. Do I have to start over? I can get weapons, seeds, and people with rpg maker vx?

Edit: I decided to start over. I got the cheese working but when I tried to overwrite the main directory with "MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data 03-14-2022" I couldn't use the cheese anymore.

Edit2: Anyway I could change Daji's level to one? I wanna start from the bottom.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes