RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Where would I find the Succubus Maid after the succubus village quest is done? I'm deep into the post game and don't want to restart it all for the one girl.
There's a section in the northwest of the village that allows random Succubi to attack you. One of the NPCs there will comment on it if you talk to them. Just make sure you have anything preventing random encounters off.

XConnor

Nov 27, 2017
Does anyone knows why i cant see the BF of part one in the scene recollection. However i can challenge them with no problem just i can see there scene without copying the pictures from the first chapter thing that i already did.

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
So, I'm coming back to this way late, as I last played like a year ago before this new time loop collab event that I'm stumbling through partially blind came out (which I don't mind, it's interesting enough), but my question is if I need to see every last scene in this event to have it show up in the scene recollection from the main menu? Do you automatically get them all upon completing it, or am I going to have to hold down the text skip button a whole lot to fill things out?

LBlueEclipse

Jul 14, 2020
So, I'm coming back to this way late, as I last played like a year ago before this new time loop collab event that I'm stumbling through partially blind came out (which I don't mind, it's interesting enough), but my question is if I need to see every last scene in this event to have it show up in the scene recollection from the main menu? Do you automatically get them all upon completing it, or am I going to have to hold down the text skip button a whole lot to fill things out?
Yes, the scenes of the time loop automatically unlocks during the event/completion. Even the exclusive cg of the route you haven't played the time loop in. That has been the case for me.

Tepanyakigo

Aug 9, 2019
Does anyone know where the Beelzebubs are after recruiting them? I could not find them in the pocket castle...

Thanks beforehand

Einsichi

May 18, 2020
They do stack generally. Though it is usually better to equip Perfect Side since that essentially double all weapon buffs and the shield itself gives stuff.

Sorry, Perfect Side? Is it equipment? It's just that I don't have any item with that name or skill...

lavos1999

Dec 30, 2017
Sorry, Perfect Side? Is it equipment? It's just that I don't have any item with that name or skill...
It is a shield you find in LoC. Description is "[Shield] Legendary shield said to improve weapon proficiency. Enhances the added stats of equipped weapons."

What it does is basically have the equipped weapon count as if you had two of them equipped, except for seals, and since the shield itself has its own stats and random modifiers it is generally best to equip it and your best weapon.

Marvelous Protect is the armor, headgear, and accessories version instead of weapon. Which isn't as good but still pretty good.

Reactions: Einsichi
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes