RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 2 v2.41] [Torotoro Resistance] – Compressed

Win Part 2 v2.41 · · Pixeldrain · (1.0 GiB :: 2.9 GiB)
This compression is unofficial, barely reduces asset quality, and may or may not break your game.

Caveat emptor.
Thanks for compression your Gofile = Doesn't Exist

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
Most likely that's the case as translation going to take time. I'm unsure how big the translation team too.

Unless the community plan on banding together to hire full time freelancer otherwise it's going to take time haha.
From what I read people said gonna take 2 year + to fully translate?
damn. So instead of cooming 10h I should start learning japanese to help out with the translation...

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Is the manta girl just INSANELY rare or something? I've ran around the outer ocean for over an hour and only run into the narwhal.
Pretty much. If you can, mess with your abilities and get some party members who have "Encounter Double" or "Encounter Quintuple" either as your party or in your reserve. Leads to an encounter basically every square.

zerpletops

Jun 2, 2020
WHAT?! YOU CAN GET NERO?!

Really? Can you say how to get this quest? :unsure:
there is no quest. look at their image again. Luka shouldn't be a centaur among other things, though it is a funny mental image.

Nero's companion data already exists in game cuz they had to make it for the Berserker fight I'd imagine, he is not obtainable without cheats.

Kiba_M

Sep 12, 2017
Pretty much. If you can, mess with your abilities and get some party members who have "Encounter Double" or "Encounter Quintuple" either as your party or in your reserve. Leads to an encounter basically every square.
Okay, I was wondering if she could only spawn if you had Ilias or something like that. At least now I know its just a matter of luck.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
there is no quest. look at their image again. Luka shouldn't be a centaur among other things, though it is a funny mental image.

Nero's companion data already exists in game cuz they had to make it for the Berserker fight I'd imagine, he is not obtainable without cheats.
Ah. In my haste i didn't made a through check on the picture. :ROFLMAO:

Jan 16, 2019
Judgement sucks for a different reason, and is the exact opposite of Worldbreaker. There is no freedom whatsoever, but everyone lives under the illusion of "peace". Humans aren't allowed to make choices, and if they do they are punished for it or just straight up deleted. Yeah sure, humanity is surviving and maybe even thriving, but at the cost of their free will. Maybe free will is what causes suffering, but there's no way I'm going to give mine up just to not suffer anymore, because at that point we aren't any different from machines, programmed to just do stuff without thinking.
I think thats only for normal humans .Ilias route felt better .but we'll see .

Hope and Faith can make one stronger and more determined.” Li Qiye said: “The lack of hope and Faith means the lack of shackles, this can destroy a person. In the beginning, all the dark existences certainly never thought that they would have to live in the shadows later on. They eventually lost themselves.” This is from my favorite novel .i still think original ilias is best ,prefer her re create world mission xD

Reactions: avientone

Plegaard

Aug 22, 2022
Found an annoying bug.
Some of the "encountered In" locations in the Monster book wont update.
Until now in my case these are Rostrum Mountain Caves and Midas Mines.
For example Candle Girls only Location is Rostrum Mountain Caves but in the Monster book is still ???????????? written as if i didnt found that location. Reloading wont fix it.

Not a big deal but its annoying. Any way to fix this?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes