RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
how do i go about using the translation of the pre-patched files? the post the OP links to is a bit confusing for me. it also seems like it isnt fully up to date.
Extract and overwrite files? Should be simple enough.

If you want recent you need to patch it yourself.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Hey y'all, playing again after years of my first playthrough, lost all my former saves so starting from 0, don't remember everything so wanna ask:
Where do you get items required for intermediate/advanced job options? also does Luka only get racial changes to Homunculus and Angel or there were more options that could be unlocked?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Hey y'all, playing again after years of my first playthrough, lost all my former saves so starting from 0, don't remember everything so wanna ask:
Where do you get items required for intermediate/advanced job options? also does Luka only get racial changes to Homunculus and Angel or there were more options that could be unlocked?
All that info is available on wiki.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Agreed with speedrunning missing the point of savoring videogames. This is why I favor let's plays such as the MGQ VN LP by ChaosMalestrom Youtube. However I disagree with Ilias not being best girl (Still near the end of CH 1. of the VN so plz no spoil).
You may end up changing your mind about her later, because there's a ton of really great characters in the original. I mean, Touch Fluffy Tail is a thing thanks to this. But there's others they haven't even mentioned by the end of part 1 that you might enjoy as well. Ilias is great though, if she's the type you're into. Don't think anyone can really compare to her as written.

As it was already pointed out, they're all on the wiki. A quick summary though would be that intermediate job items are basically all quests that need to be completed optionally, and advanced (broadly, there's a few exceptions) require you to progress far enough into the story and talk to the leaders of each nation once you'd solved their problems.

As for Luca races past homunculus and angel, he can definitely get more than that, but they're rather trying to get. Need specific characters collected and to spend time helping Promestein out, a lot.

Sylas12

Jun 25, 2021
Can someone help me? I tried to translate the game and it didn't work and I searched for "game.rgss3a" but I couldn't find it and the game is supposed to be translated. Can anyone help and guide me because I could not apply the instructions due to the absence of "game.rgss3a"

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Can someone help me? I tried to translate the game and it didn't work and I searched for "game.rgss3a" but I couldn't find it and the game is supposed to be translated. Can anyone help and guide me because I could not apply the instructions due to the absence of "game.rgss3a"
I take it you downloaded the game from the links provided in the OP?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
You do not need game.rgss3a, just download game, pre-patch files, extract, overwrite.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
You may end up changing your mind about her later, because there's a ton of really great characters in the original. I mean, Touch Fluffy Tail is a thing thanks to this. But there's others they haven't even mentioned by the end of part 1 that you might enjoy as well. Ilias is great though, if she's the type you're into. Don't think anyone can really compare to her as written.

As it was already pointed out, they're all on the wiki. A quick summary though would be that intermediate job items are basically all quests that need to be completed optionally, and advanced (broadly, there's a few exceptions) require you to progress far enough into the story and talk to the leaders of each nation once you'd solved their problems.

As for Luca races past homunculus and angel, he can definitely get more than that, but they're rather trying to get. Need specific characters collected and to spend time helping Promestein out, a lot.
Found it, thanks for the help!

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
this game is part 2

so is complete

the part 3 is other game
No, it's a combination of part 1 and part 2, which are parts of one game, which is incomplete.
The game's story and gameplay will be fleshed out and completed with the third installment (like in MGQ VN) as they are not just DLCs.
So, objectively, it's a game that published partially and from time to time.
It's parts will be combined in the end.
Or am I wrong?

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
No, it's a combination of part 1 and part 2, which are parts of one game, which is incomplete.
The game's story and gameplay will be fleshed out and completed with the third installment (like in MGQ VN) as they are not just DLCs.
So, objectively, it's a game that published partially and from time to time.
It's parts will be combined in the end.
Or am I wrong?
It is a trilogy of games but you can combine them into one. So the completed tag is right here.

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
Extract and overwrite files? Should be simple enough.

If you want recent you need to patch it yourself.
extract what though? there are several links on the linked post in op.
how hard would it be to patch it myself with the updated files?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
extract what though? there are several links on the linked post in op.
how hard would it be to patch it myself with the updated files?
The
MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data 07-25-2022.rar
Mega
Pixeldrain
Workupload

By patch you mean the manual patch?
Follow instructions on bitbucket how to patch.txt file or here, it is relatively easy after you do it once.

For pre-patch you just extract and overwrite.

Last edited:

swpkmn

Feb 19, 2020
I originally was going to side with "Completed", as "Monster Girl Quest: Paradox Part 2" is a completed game. However, the thread is for "Monster Girl Quest: Paradox" (Part 2 v2.41 is listed as the version), and in all likelihood this thread will also be used for Part 3 when it comes out (there isn't a separate thread for Part 1), so in that respect I would say the game listed in the thread title title is not "completed".

However, "On Hold" also sounds wrong. The third part is being produced, and to my knowledge is not on hold. Are there any tag options that would better reflect that?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes