RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
That's the one that gives access to the magical girl job yes? If so I already done it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its the quest for candy
candy has been attacked by cassandra and sealed into a cream cake. you meet her sealed on second floor of pocket castle then you go to swamp where the magical girl job quest is and fight normal form cassandra then you get a scene of candy becoming normal again and after cassandra candy and emily will all become sealed once the scene is done you be able to start the time loop

that all i did on your save went to the swamp saw cassandra there fight her won play out the scene went back to pocket castle and amira tells you about the event that starts the time loop in colosseum

manletboris

Jul 8, 2020
its the quest for candy
candy has been attacked by cassandra and sealed into a cream cake. you meet her sealed on second floor of pocket castle then you go to swamp where the magical girl job quest is and fight normal form cassandra then you get a scene of candy becoming normal again and after cassandra candy and emily will all become sealed once the scene is done you be able to start the time loop

that all i did on your save went to the swamp saw cassandra there fight her won play out the scene went back to pocket castle and amira tells you about the event that starts the time loop in colosseum
Thanks dude, I might be actually retarded for forgetting that sidequest
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Thanks dude, I might be actually retarded for forgetting that sidequest
np it also happen to me my only real problem with the game is amira does not talk about those sidequest, when the time loop came out i was playing in japanese so i skipped all the text was thinking i was done with all events since amira was not giving me info on how to start the time loop so i had to reload a earlier save befor i started the sidequest and use my phone to translate to see what i had to do to finish it, maybe there a quest log somewhere that tells you what quest are not done i never really checked if there was one since i always went and talk to amira and since she did not have any new info i was thinking those type of sidequest were done when they were not even finished yet

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
lol how can you see the preview? I just beat the main story but didnt finish the 2.3v+ content
Go to Hades via the Ilias Temple's second floor door and check out the shelf. You should see options to see the PV and enter the Labyrinth of Chaos. You don't need to do the collab events or anything, simply finishing the main story is enough.

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Is there some Save File where both Routes (Alice/Ilias) are finished? I had this in the past, but my PC breathed his last breath and i didn't back them up (forgot to do it). And now i would need to start from scratch (both Parts together almost 200 hours). So if someone have such a file, i would greatly appreciate it.

someuser123

May 6, 2019
Is there some Save File where both Routes (Alice/Ilias) are finished? I had this in the past, but my PC breathed his last breath and i didn't back them up (forgot to do it). And now i would need to start from scratch (both Parts together almost 200 hours). So if someone have such a file, i would greatly appreciate it.
I think I have the exact save files that you had, since I know I got it online from somewhere - I just dk where. This is a complete save file after the end of the main story of part 2 with all companions, including Alice and Ilias (how the fuck did this guy manage to do this). It's mixed with my own saves in the earlier slots when I played the crossover event. It's such a hodgepodge I even get lost sometimes figuring out which save is which lmao but the last few saves should be in hades so that's a good place to start.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
so people what route that you gonna choose

is a smt kinda thing so

law
chaos
neutral
I dunno to be honest. Worldbreaker and Judgement are bad for different reasons, though those reasons are kinda two sides of the same coin, but idk what the Chaos route entails. Is it fighting against Chaos, or is it going all Shabriri from Elden Ring and saying, "May Chaos take the world,"?

Worldbreaker sucks because it is essentially the anarchist social darwinist's wet dream, where the strong rule the weak and everyone has token "freedom". Like, yeak okay everyone is free, but because of that practically all of humanity is oppressed by the monsters and basically used as cattle at worst, and pets/maybe companions at best.

Judgement sucks for a different reason, and is the exact opposite of Worldbreaker. There is no freedom whatsoever, but everyone lives under the illusion of "peace". Humans aren't allowed to make choices, and if they do they are punished for it or just straight up deleted. Yeah sure, humanity is surviving and maybe even thriving, but at the cost of their free will. Maybe free will is what causes suffering, but there's no way I'm going to give mine up just to not suffer anymore, because at that point we aren't any different from machines, programmed to just do stuff without thinking.

I'm hoping there is an actual third route that saves the world(s) instead of going with one of those two options or just damning everything to oblivion. Either way, we probably won't find out until a full year or two from now considering how much is gonna have to go into translating just one route, let alone at minimum 2-3.

Reactions: DarkMiros

reigato

Jan 24, 2018
I dunno to be honest. Worldbreaker and Judgement are bad for different reasons, though those reasons are kinda two sides of the same coin, but idk what the Chaos route entails. Is it fighting against Chaos, or is it going all Shabriri from Elden Ring and saying, "May Chaos take the world,"?
i guess chaos is the route where you just beat everyone

if is like shin megami tensei

so this is the third route

you beat angel
you beat demon
you beat the black alice god of chaos mode

reigato

Jan 24, 2018
I'm hoping there is an actual third route that saves the world(s) instead of going with one of those two options or just damning everything to oblivion. Either way, we probably won't find out until a full year or two from now considering how much is gonna have to go into translating just one route, let alone at minimum 2-3.

the team has more people but the new people have less time so i guess in a year one route is translated

if this theory is correct pls be the angel one

i am a law player so angel way to go

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I think I have the exact save files that you had, since I know I got it online from somewhere - I just dk where. This is a complete save file after the end of the main story of part 2 with all companions, including Alice and Ilias (how the fuck did this guy manage to do this). It's mixed with my own saves in the earlier slots when I played the crossover event. It's such a hodgepodge I even get lost sometimes figuring out which save is which lmao but the last few saves should be in hades so that's a good place to start.
Thank you very much. I really appreciate it. I really like this Game, but everything doing again would most likely burn me out.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Put on demon ward bracelet and just go through the main story
Start from illiasville then goes to tartarus get 4 elements and then finally to snow heaven
speedrunning take only 1 hour

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I dont like speedrunning, just running through ignore anything else feels very unsatisfying for me. I want to do at least the optional Bosses (Superbosses etc). If i have a save file where i can start a NG+ with good chars i dont need to grind that much, besides i'm not the greatest fan of Ilias.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I dont like speedrunning, just running through ignore anything else feels very unsatisfying for me. I want to do at least the optional Bosses (Superbosses etc). If i have a save file where i can start a NG+ with good chars i dont need to grind that much, besides i'm not the greatest fan of Ilias.
Agreed with speedrunning missing the point of savoring videogames. This is why I favor let's plays such as the MGQ VN LP by ChaosMalestrom Youtube. However I disagree with Ilias not being best girl (Still near the end of CH 1. of the VN so plz no spoil).

Reactions: DarkMiros

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Agreed with speedrunning missing the point of savoring videogames. This is why I favor let's plays such as the MGQ VN LP by ChaosMalestrom Youtube. However I disagree with Ilias not being best girl (Still near the end of CH 1. of the VN so plz no spoil).
The thing is, its not that i dislike her, maybe what i said was misleading. Ilias is cute, her way of thinking is amusing, but Alice resonates with me more. So if people like, or even love her, why not? Everything is a matter of taste, like that with speedrunning.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

vixifairy

Feb 21, 2018
how do i go about using the translation of the pre-patched files? the post the OP links to is a bit confusing for me. it also seems like it isnt fully up to date.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes