RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Deleted member 4771842

Mar 24, 2022
I originally was going to side with "Completed", as "Monster Girl Quest: Paradox Part 2" is a completed game. However, the thread is for "Monster Girl Quest: Paradox" (Part 2 v2.41 is listed as the version), and in all likelihood this thread will also be used for Part 3 when it comes out (there isn't a separate thread for Part 1), so in that respect I would say the game listed in the thread title title is not "completed".

However, "On Hold" also sounds wrong. The third part is being produced, and to my knowledge is not on hold. Are there any tag options that would better reflect that?
No. In this case there is no reason to put the tag "Completed" nor the tag "On Hold".

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both quests dont appear at the note :/

Here are the request quests I didnt do yet:
  • Pochi
  • Ratty
  • Casta
  • Lucia
  • Lisa
  • Amira
  • Gigi
I didnt do the battle fucker quest and yet too.

Edit: Alright I found out why I cant start the quest. I need to recruit the monster girls that need to partake in the quests. WOW

Last edited:

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Both quests dont appear at the note :/

Here are the request quests I didnt do yet:
  • Pochi
  • Ratty
  • Casta
  • Lucia
  • Lisa
  • Amira
  • Gigi
I didnt do the battle fucker quest and yet too.

Edit: Alright I found out why I cant start the quest. I need to recruit the monster girls that need to partake in the quests. WOW
Yep, without recruiting them, you can't make progress. Promestein's has a lot of recruitments needed to get as far as part 2 lets us go as well, so expect to have to go recruit a few more as well.

kimzie

Dec 13, 2020
Hello. I tried to patch MGQ 2.41 with cheese mod but an error is showing up. Is there any updated cheese mod? Thanks.

Reactions: Xelhmar

kimzie

Dec 13, 2020
Hi again. Where can I find the part one CGs? I can't BF the girl in a tent without the part one.

Thank you

Last edited:

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I just saw the part 3 trailer and oh man!
DARK GODDESS ALIPHEESE WILL APPEAR.
I can only imagine the theme song and battle

zee202

Aug 29, 2018
i have a question about the translation is the dialogue when using skills not translated or did i download the wrong translation ???

tentaclesama

Nov 30, 2019
YES! But we have to wait for more than year for a translation right? :(
Most likely that's the case as translation going to take time. I'm unsure how big the translation team too.

Unless the community plan on banding together to hire full time freelancer otherwise it's going to take time haha.
From what I read people said gonna take 2 year + to fully translate?

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
we dont really need a fully translate as long at the story is translate first i can wait for the rest the story is what i really want to read

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes