RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
are all the time loop scene translated yet just asking since i downloaded the pre-patched files MGQ Paradox 2.41 Data 07-25-2022 and there are still some scenes in japanese

JoyToy69

Jun 2, 2021
I left the game when I finished the main story (Didn"t do the LOC and the Collab), the game was at 2.35, now it's 2.41, what's the new content or is there a patch note somewhere please ?

lordslayerz

Sep 20, 2018
The full translation of the loop was supposedly completed some time ago, but when i download the new patch, there is still a lot of stuff untranslated.
same here is there something i missed or something??is there full translation patch for loop event?

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
GOTY 2023
Translations probably 2023 r-right?
From my (bad) memory, the main story of MGQP2 took around 2 years and the post game content (crossover, timeloop) took around one year and half. Considering that the third part is (supposedly) bigger than part 1 and 2 combined, I expect it to be main story to be translated around the middle of 2026, with any post launch content to be translated around 2028, depending on how much they add.

, there is more people doing the translations now, but they have less time because some of them have jobs now. I think that it is faster for you to learn japanese than to wait for the full translations, not even joking.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
From my (bad) memory, the main story of MGQP2 took around 2 years and the post game content (crossover, timeloop) took around one year and half. Considering that the third part is (supposedly) bigger than part 1 and 2 combined, I expect it to be main story to be translated around the middle of 2026, with any post launch content to be translated around 2028, depending on how much they add.

, there is more people doing the translations now, but they have less time because some of them have jobs now. I think that it is faster for you to learn japanese than to wait for the full translations, not even joking.
And you don't even need to learn all of it, a beginner to intermediate level of understanding ought to be enough to understand most if not all of it. Of couse you could also try your luck with a texthooker or an OCR. Might actually be a good idea to use in tandem with learning Japanese once you have a basic grasp of it.

manletboris

Jul 8, 2020
Anyone knows how to trigger the time loop event? I just finished *all* of amira's sidequests+pocket castle, and have no idea on where or how to trigger it. I've read you have to sign up for something in Grand Noah's colosseum but I have no option to do so
If anyone asks, yes, I've finished chapter 2+collab recruitment
Save is attached, maybe it got fucked by some variable going wild or something

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
Anyone knows how to trigger the time loop event? I just finished *all* of amira's sidequests+pocket castle, and have no idea on where or how to trigger it. I've read you have to sign up for something in Grand Noah's colosseum but I have no option to do so
If anyone asks, yes, I've finished chapter 2+collab recruitment
Save is attached, maybe it got fucked by some variable going wild or something
looks like you didn't do the quest in east gold toxic swamp where you fight cassandra once i did that i talked to amira and she talks about grand noah colosseum for the timeloop stuff

Einsichi

May 18, 2020
Anyone have any idea when the final part will drop? Saw the trailer before but no release date
Want a tip? Instead of trying to find her on the carnage floors, try looking for her on the floors where we got equipment. Try level 5. Because once you find her in the carnage, she's ridiculously hard to defeat without a really strong team. You'll have a fair chance if you can find her all the way to the third super boss in climbing order. From the fourth onwards it is difficult. So, finding her in the equipment floors, she will be much easier.... She is difficult because she attacks three times in a row and is immune to many things.

manletboris

Jul 8, 2020
looks like you didn't do the quest in east gold toxic swamp where you fight cassandra once i did that i talked to amira and she talks about grand noah colosseum for the timeloop stuff
That's the one that gives access to the magical girl job yes? If so I already done it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes