RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
I just realized there's Reaper and White Rabbit in the castle at the "800 monster girls" part, this clearly confirms that they will be playable party members....

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
I just realized there's Reaper and White Rabbit in the castle at the "800 monster girls" part, this clearly confirms that they will be playable party members....
Most certainly as post-"true final boss" party members since story-wise it would be difficult to justify any struggle on the side of Luka once he gets the personification of death and "i win lol" on his party.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Most certainly as post-"true final boss" party members since story-wise it would be difficult to justify any struggle on the side of Luka once he gets the personification of death and "i win lol" on his party.
Black Alice, Ilias and Alice I should should also be ridiculously powerful so I could see them joining towards the end.

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
So when part 3 finally comes and translated. Which route are you guys going to continue first, either with or without the previous save data, is it gonna be with Alice or Ilias? Personally I'm going with Ilias in new game, deleting my old saves just for the struggle of it.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
also Ilias mostly because alice path is kinda like the original game and i kinda want to see what type of scene we get with unsealed Ilias for part 3

da jungler

Jan 8, 2019
also Ilias mostly because alice path is kinda like the original game and i kinda want to see what type of scene we get with unsealed Ilias for part 3
Right, I've always felt like Ilias was heavily nerfed. Considering she is the goddess, her access to other races are limited so I'm expecting when she does get unsealed, her power should be on par with the dark goddess and get a massively boost in the game or at least unique only to her

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
So when part 3 finally comes and translated. Which route are you guys going to continue first, either with or without the previous save data, is it gonna be with Alice or Ilias? Personally I'm going with Ilias in new game, deleting my old saves just for the struggle of it.
Alice first, I like to leave the best for last. If Monster/Angel route doesn't depend on which character you picked, then Monster first because of Queen Eva in the trailer.

SylvieRose

Jan 27, 2021
Haven't played this in ages so I'm replaying all the way again from the start
If I recall correctly, some monstergirls are exclusive to the chosen routes (Alice or Illyas), or must be recruited in different order right?

Jul 26, 2020
I'll guess it right now. This isn't Marcellus it's Luka from original timeline (visual novel). He is probably the reason why paradox happened, he took a wrong path and chaos happened. Probably 100x stronger than both Ilias and Alice I as well.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Here's a translation of the trailer by the DokuDoku team:

Hell yeah! After 84 years. :ROFLMAO:

At , that art is really hot. Anyone knows the artist name ? It has been almost as long since i played.

I will likely keep playing Alice's route when part 3 gets released.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
If I recall correctly, some monstergirls are exclusive to the chosen routes (Alice or Illyas), or must be recruited in different order right?
For now (things could change with Part 3): Heinrich, Eden and the loli versions of Micaela/Lucifina are exclusive to Ilias' route. Alicetroemeria, Lilith & Lilim and Morrigan are exclusive to Alice's route.

Reactions: SylvieRose

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
So, the game will probably come out before the year ends. and in 2025 we will have a good translation. That is how I am projecting things. :unsure:

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
So, the game will probably come out before the year ends. and in 2025 we will have a good translation. That is how I am projecting things. :unsure:
Considering their current pace I'd say that is optimistic but I'd certainly love for that to be the case.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
I think end of year at the latest is a good estimate for when the game comes out, they wouldn't have made a trailer otherwise.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
While i hope for a release this year i wouldn't be surprise if it also happens earlier 2023. Well fingers crossed. :)

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes