RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

dking239

Jul 1, 2017
Really hope the collab characters take part in the story, like no way they just gonna put them aside after everything that happened especially from what we see from EX 4 in SHRIFT, They gotta have some important role in the MGQ storyline.
yeah at this point the Collab characters are very much involved in the main MGQP storyline they have to be a part of the final part

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
If the 800 monsters is about correct that's only 100 less than the current number of Pokemon. Not bad for a studio that isn't the size of Nintendo. It also took them 11 years starting from the OG MGQ to achieve this against the 26 that Nintendo had.
And Nintendo doesn't have to go through the trouble of writing scenes where their MC is loved (Well, for certain values of love) by the in-game monsters, so it's another thing to credit ToroToro Resistance for.

I also guess that there's more words overall written across the OG MGQ and Paradox games than through the entire main line of Pokemon titles, but this is so difficult to calculate i won't take the shot of declaring that as fact.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
And Nintendo doesn't have to go through the trouble of writing scenes where their MC is loved (Well, for certain values of love) by the in-game monsters, so it's another thing to credit ToroToro Resistance for.

I also guess that there's more words overall written across the OG MGQ and Paradox games than through the entire main line of Pokemon titles, but this is so difficult to calculate i won't take the shot of declaring that as fact.
I wouldn't be surprised if MGQ+Paradox combined had more main story text than the main line Pokemon games combined have main story text. The story heavy mystery dungeon games probably still have more main story text. Granted, part 3 hasn't been released yet so we don't know how long the final routes are going to be. If they are long then that might even trump the mystery dungeon games.

There is also the quality of the writing which I find excellent in both MGQ and Paradox (I'm not counting odd translation against it when it shows up), the characters actually have character and the story makes sense. This happens less so in the main line Pokemon games where I've found the plot to be rather so-so. Not bad but also not exactly stellar either.

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
In case you guys missed it or does not read moonrune, there are subliminal messages in the PV which described sixteen world-end class phenomenons (whatever that implies in the actual game is up to your imagination), as described in the following: (not definite translation)
No.1:The rampaging primal being, the king of terror who brought destruction upon - Angolmois
No. 2:The original sin of all things, the vortex of desire that entangles everything -- seven sins
No. 3:The tentacle group of alien invasion with unknown origin and identity -- dimensional invaders
No. 4:The seducer from ancient times, the paradise snake entangled with all lust -- Echidna
No. 5:The one who sank the world into the sea, the demise mermaid embodiment of hate and destruction - world drown
No. 6:The most ferocious and powerful, the No. zero of the six ancestors who was erased - Void Dragon
No. 7:The fluctuating cosmic life who reincarnates through the burning of planets -- black phoenix
No. 8:He who brought chaos to the world, the ultimate supreme mage who has reached the absolute truth - omniscient one
No. 9:Wiping out history with its wings of destruction, the parasitic Papilion of the planets - Cosmos
No. 10:The dominator of machines, fruit of man's ultimate wisdom, the pinnacle of man-made artifact -- singularity
No. 11:The entity from the outer space, who dreams of destruction in the sea of abyss - the indescribable one
No. 12:xxxxx countless civilizations xxxxx, the ultimate rampaging weapon made by the goddess -- makaomnikami
No. 13:The anti-life existence that buries all living -- no live king
No. 14:Infinite proliferation of Gestalt hivemind -- Baal-zuub
No. 15:An interstellar predator that devours entire planets -- Planet eater
No. 16:The battle between three gods which turned stars into ashes -- Jihad (what we are experiencing right now?)
Btw, to those that are interested in checking where the messages are, here's where they appear in order:

No.1 and No. 2: The static right before they showcase all main characters of the Monster route.
No. 3: Static between Child Nuruko and Adult Nuruko.
No. 4 and No.5: The static right before they showcase all main characters of the Angel route.
No. 6: In between the image of all ancestors with a shadow covering their eyes and the Tamamo of the Monster World
No. 7 and No. 8: The static right before they showcase all main characters of the Chaos route.
No. 9: Before Marcellus appears.
No. 10: Right after Neris appears.
No. 11: Before Young Promestein appears.
No. 12: Right after Brynhildr' sister appears (btw, the name says Magatsu Oomikami, something like Greater Goddess of Calamity I think)
No. 13: Right before the scene in which you see Adult Promestein and Luka around a pod similar to where you found Brynhildr in Part 1.
No. 14: Right before the scene in which you see Sonia multiplying (it say Beelzebub, which makes sense seeing as the original game they had to seal them otherwise their infinite breeding would have destroyed the world).
No. 15: Right before the CG in which we see Kagetsumugi.
No. 16: Right after the CG in which Marcellus appears (the same one we see when he kills Adramelech).

Last edited:

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Btw, to those that are interested in checking where the messages are, here's where they appear in order:

No.1 and No. 2: The static right before they showcase all main characters of the Monster route.
No. 4 and No.5: The static right before they showcase all main characters of the Angel route.
No. 6: In between the image of all ancestors with a shadow covering their eyes and the Tamamo of the Monster World
No. 7 and No. 8: The static right before they showcase all main characters of the Chaos route.
No. 12: Right after Brynhildr' sister appears (btw, the name says Magatsu Oomikami, something like Greater Goddess of Calamity I think)
No. 13: Right before the scene in which you see Adult Promestein and Luka around a pod similar to where you found Brynhildr in Part 1.
No. 14: Right before the scene in which you see Sonia multiplying (it say Beelzebub, which makes sense seeing as the original game they had to seal them otherwise their infinite breeding would have destroyed the world).
No. 16: Right after the CG in which Marcellus appears (the same one we see when he kills Adramelech).
I wonder if they will be optional super bosses or part of the main story

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
Btw, I don't know if the Invader part is correct for No.3. No idea what the kanji in the underscore is, 次元侵_者, but I'm pretty sure it's not the one I've been seeing some people use.

But then again with how bad it looks because of all the flashy thing who knows, it's just impossible to see.

Last edited:

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
is there a release date or is it just a hype trailer
It's an official trailer with no release date. First game took 2 months to be released after the trailer, and second took 3 months, so pretty much everybody is expecting the game to be released on September onwards.

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
If the 800 monsters is about correct that's only 100 less than the current number of Pokemon. Not bad for a studio that isn't the size of Nintendo. It also took them 11 years starting from the OG MGQ to achieve this against the 26 that Nintendo had.
So wait, I'm confused is this 800 monsters more than Part 1 and 2 or is a mix of all we have? We have like about 300 if im not mistaken, so 1100 monsters in total? That is insane!

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Btw, I don't know if the Invader part is correct for No.3. No idea what the kanji in the underscore is, 次元侵_者, but I'm pretty sure it's not the one I've been seeing some people use.

But then again with how bad it looks because of all the flashy thing who knows, it's just impossible to see.
Depends, the first thing comes to my mind is 侵入者 or 侵略者, which both are invader,
Another I saw people use was 侵蚀者, which the best translation would be corruptor, that being said I believe invader is fine, easier to understand and doesn't deviate that far from meaning.

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
Depends, the first thing comes to my mind is 侵入者 or 侵略者, which both are invader,
Another I saw people use was 侵蚀者, which the best translation would be corruptor, that being said I believe invader is fine, easier to understand and doesn't deviate that far from meaning.
It's 侵蚀者, the last one you mentioned, the Kanji fits with the image. The other two don't.

So wait, I'm confused is this 800 monsters more than Part 1 and 2 or is a mix of all we have? We have like about 300 if im not mistaken, so 1100 monsters in total? That is insane!
As said previously, it's 800 in total INCLUDING previous parts. So in total around 400 new monsters. Which is still a ridiculous amount, mind you.

Same for jobs and races, they mention the total including previous parts. I've seen some people mention that's around 50 new jobs and races in part 3, in case you thought what we had wasn't enough hahahahahaha.......

Reactions: Alannnnn

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
In case you guys missed it or does not read moonrune, there are subliminal messages in the PV which described sixteen world-end class phenomenons (whatever that implies in the actual game is up to your imagination), as described in the following: (not definite translation)
No.1:The rampaging primal being, the king of terror who brought destruction upon - Angolmois
No. 2:The original sin of all things, the vortex of desire that entangles everything -- seven sins
No. 3:The tentacle group of alien invasion with unknown origin and identity -- dimensional invaders
No. 4:The seducer from ancient times, the paradise snake entangled with all lust -- Echidna
No. 5:The one who sank the world into the sea, the demise mermaid embodiment of hate and destruction - world drown
No. 6:The most ferocious and powerful, the No. zero of the six ancestors who was erased - Void Dragon
No. 7:The fluctuating cosmic life who reincarnates through the burning of planets -- black phoenix
No. 8:He who brought chaos to the world, the ultimate supreme mage who has reached the absolute truth - omniscient one
No. 9:Wiping out history with its wings of destruction, the parasitic Papilion of the planets - Cosmos
No. 10:The dominator of machines, fruit of man's ultimate wisdom, the pinnacle of man-made artifact -- singularity
No. 11:The entity from the outer space, who dreams of destruction in the sea of abyss - the indescribable one
No. 12:xxxxx countless civilizations xxxxx, the ultimate rampaging weapon made by the goddess -- makaomnikami
No. 13:The anti-life existence that buries all living -- no live king
No. 14:Infinite proliferation of Gestalt hivemind -- Baal-zuub
No. 15:An interstellar predator that devours entire planets -- Planet eater
No. 16:The battle between three gods which turned stars into ashes -- Jihad (what we are experiencing right now?)

Mph... interesting, 16 monsters or entities that easily fall into the category of divinities or disasters, which we haven't heard in 2 chapters but that have weight or pull strings...

16 are the weapons created by Ilias and Alphina at the beginning of their war but because they were so powerful that no one got to use them and they were sealed.

My only intuition on the matter based on what we know is...

Normally, if one doesn´t meet "certain" requirements, one can only reach the normal end of a route, (Alice or Ilias) it would only be necessary to see if choosing one or the other, one can only go to the opposite world or If you can declare war against the world of the same type (Alice attacking the world of monsters and Ilias attacking the world of light), but regardless of that, I think it will be necessary to overcome a normal route once to reach access the third and minimum route, where our main companions (based on the fact that each "route" lists who will be the important characters to accompany Luka) will be the rabbits of time and death (black and white rabbit), the Nero twins and Neris and Brinhild with their sister, which is actually curious, given that each "route" has its theme.

Alice's route has participants (if Sonya, Black Alice and the Spirit of Chaos are excluded) from the same team that stormed heaven in the original timeline.

Ilias's route has exactly what Ilias wanted at the beginning of the game, Micaela and Lucifina, Eden (x3), 2 powerful angels, Heinrich and Luka on his side (Sonya, as she is a copy, they don´t count her as much because she is only a copy without soul). Aka...exactly everyone she wanted to be on her side in the original timeline.

And the third, "despite" the fact that none of its participants share ideals or close origins, they all share that they´re "family", the rabbits are the antithesis of the other, Nero and Neris are brothers and both in their own way love and help Luka (although Neris more in the "sexual results" style) and Brinhild and her sister from what is shown in the trailer, being the "daughters" of Luka and Prometein (I think it´s Luka because of the fact that the Luka Paradox that we control is extremely smart and young Prometein said that with teaching Luka could become extremely intelligent, which could perfectly happen in an alternate timeline where Prometein will take Luka as his apprentice).

May the Gods listen to all the comments that mention that after the trailer is released it may take 2 to 3 months for them to release the final part.

And even more, may the Gods protect and bless the heroes without capes who translate, because literal mother of god, what comes from translation will not be half normal.

P.S: One question, when part 2 came out in its day, I used ITH and translation aggregator to half understand what the game was saying, but the problem in halfway was that ITH stopped automatically selecting the text so that the translation aggregator did its job and from there I had to manually select dialogue by dialogue instead of it working on its own to get a translation.

Does anyone know of any tool or tools that work better so that me and/or anyone else can understand the game when it comes out more or less?

Reactions: IkariShinjidesu

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
It's 侵蚀者, the last one you mentioned, the Kanji fits with the image. The other two don't.

As said previously, it's 800 in total INCLUDING previous parts. So in total around 400 new monsters. Which is still a ridiculous amount, mind you.

Same for jobs and races, they mention the total including previous parts. I've seen some people mention that's around 50 new jobs and races in part 3, in case you thought what we had wasn't enough hahahahahaha.......
And keep that in mind, since we are still missing a few monsters from the Original MGQ, like Laplace and a few others. That may still leave with 350-375 left. I remember some posts back whether here or on Dargoth about new monsters like a Cockroach girl I think but I'm not sure. It had a sprite image and BF defeat image but I don't remember where I found it.

Avharus

Jul 19, 2022
hey guys for some reason I can't start the collab event I already finished the story and almost all of the side quests, I'm playing on 2.31 btw

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
its been years, but the last chapter finally has a preview trailer,
and hopefully theres a scene where all the monsters angels and other creatures just keep fucking luka for days

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes