RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ArxFata

Oct 24, 2021
Ayo, MGQ Paradox V2.41 is now on steamunlocked?? Is this new or did I just not know that for the past year? It's also in english btw.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
No need to be rude, just like in the games we can all strive to coexist peacefully.
Game is in OP and so is translation, what do you want me to tell him? At least i pointed him to the answer for his question, while you just dropped here to comment me and done nothing.

Ayo, MGQ Paradox V2.41 is now on steamunlocked?? Is this new or did I just not know that for the past year? It's also in english btw.
If you like slow 20h mirror, go for it, translation is here too if you did not check.

Tannin00

Jul 1, 2017
Ooh... listen up! My brothers and sisters tarnished. The day has come, finally... the final chapter has been revealed.

But would it be the promised glory or would it be just the glimpse of the true end?

Awaken.png
Edit: Ok... they didn't give a release date, but taking into account that they already released the trailer and that they already dared to reveal that indeed, there are 3 routes for 3 at least finals, minimum for the end of this year or the beginning of the next finally the final part will come out...

And while we wait for the capeless hero to tell us what the trailer says, I'm left with only one o three questions that scare me.

It's going to be just one game right? It will only change depending on our save the start title right? It will not be 3 complete and different games that will make it necessary to combine different and separate parts 1 and 2, making it necessary to have 3 definitive versions and therefore more than 20 GB?

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
It's going to be just one game right? It will only change depending on our save the start title right? It will not be 3 complete and different games that will make it necessary to combine different and separate parts 1 and 2, making it necessary to have 3 definitive versions and therefore more than 20 GB?
You will most likely need to transfer pics from part 1 and 2 to 3 like you had to for part 2, as for size, i'd guess it would be between 5 and 7 GB including all pics.

part 1 and 2 has 2.4GB of pics, in part 1 and 2 you got both Illias and Alice route but did not need a different version of game.

Last edited:

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Looking forward to what appears to be three actual routes to finish. Reminds me I want to get a non-LoC Ilias route done before we get this translated way down the line. Need to do a little more work on the non-LoC Alice route, but that's just finishing the post chapter 2 quests, so that won't take too long. Plenty of time to do both before we get this to a playable state.

Magadan

Dec 3, 2018
Damn, in the time I played the first and second chapter I got a college degree, dropped out of uni, moved abroad several times. Most excited I've been in a long time, but once chapter 3 is translated I've got no idea what I got left to do on this earth xd would be nice maybe if they are working on maybe another game in this setting. But let's wait and see what it's gonna be like. I can vaguely recall someone saying that apparently chapter 3 is supposed to be bigger than both previous chapters combined but no idea if it is true.

I wonder if I could learn Japanese before it is released so I don't need to wait for the translation. Kudos to the teams that work on it but I don't want to wait hahaha.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
My guess is that it should be something like Judgment/Worldbreaker/Father of Chaos paths. In any case this is pretty hype.

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
Unbelievable, we finally got a trailer for Part 3. How long did it take for Part 1 and Part 2 to be released after they released the trailer?

And yeah, it seems there are three routes, Angel, Monster and Chaos, the trailer itself makes it quite obvious.

Sep 1, 2018
Ooh... listen up! My brothers and sisters tarnished. The day has come, finally... the final chapter has been revealed.

But would it be the promised glory or would it be just the glimpse of the true end?

View attachment 1931536
Edit: Ok... they didn't give a release date, but taking into account that they already released the trailer and that they already dared to reveal that indeed, there are 3 routes for 3 at least finals, minimum for the end of this year or the beginning of the next finally the final part will come out...

And while we wait for the capeless hero to tell us what the trailer says, I'm left with only one o three questions that scare me.

It should be just one game, in the same way as Part 2 has Part 1's content excluding H-scenes. The trailer is probably divided into parts just to illustrate the different routes.

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
JESUS LAZARUS. JESUS LAZARUS. JESUS LAZARUS. JESUS LAZARUS. JESUS LAZARUS. JESUS LAZARUS. JESUS LAZARUS. JESUS LAZARUS. JESUS LAZARUS. JESUS LAZARUS. JESUS LAZARUS. JESUS LAZARUS. JESUS LAZARUS. JESUS LAZARUS.

• Haha
Reactions: danken

Mad.S

Jul 4, 2018
I already commented this on the trailer itself, but i feel like we should have a minute of silence for the bros that died between the 7-year blueballing period between the release of part 2 and part 3.
plus the 2-3 years waiting to have a good english translation

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
800 new monsters, 220 new jobs and 270 new races. Completionists like myself are going to have insane game clocks by the time this is over (and I'm not even the kind to give everyone everything, or it'd be even worse).

And the last lines, assuming the translations are accurate, could mean there's actually a 4th ending, requiring the previous 3 to unlock so Luka can get a truly "happy" ending. The wait appears to have been worth it overall, but damn we're going to be waiting forever to get this translated with this much content to run though.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes