RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

lalapolpolpol

Feb 26, 2018
800 new monsters, 220 new jobs and 270 new races. Completionists like myself are going to have insane game clocks by the time this is over (and I'm not even the kind to give everyone everything, or it'd be even worse).

And the last lines, assuming the translations are accurate, could mean there's actually a 4th ending, requiring the previous 3 to unlock so Luka can get a truly "happy" ending. The wait appears to have been worth it overall, but damn we're going to be waiting forever to get this translated with this much content to run though.
I unironically believe it will be quicker for me to learn japanese from the ground up rather than waiting for a full, non-machine translation of the entire Paradox trilogy. I mean, what's the average time it takes to learn a new language? 3 years? As far as i know that is the optimistic prediction for a full translation once part 3 comes out.

Magadan

Dec 3, 2018
I unironically believe it will be quicker for me to learn japanese from the ground up rather than waiting for a full, non-machine translation of the entire Paradox trilogy. I mean, what's the average time it takes to learn a new language? 3 years? As far as i know that is the optimistic prediction for a full translation once part 3 comes out.
Same, reminds me of this 4chan post lol. And you will never again be bothered with crappy machine translation
1658154398776.png

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
800 new monsters, 220 new jobs and 270 new races. Completionists like myself are going to have insane game clocks by the time this is over (and I'm not even the kind to give everyone everything, or it'd be even worse).

And the last lines, assuming the translations are accurate, could mean there's actually a 4th ending, requiring the previous 3 to unlock so Luka can get a truly "happy" ending. The wait appears to have been worth it overall, but damn we're going to be waiting forever to get this translated with this much content to run though.
That translation is not accurate (MTL)

This is from Translations Discord

All together, about 800 monster girls appear!
It's made possible to make allies of them all!

About 220 classes, about 270 races to change to!
Abundant skills decorate your adventure!

There are other parts of video translated there by BJBlack

Last edited:

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
Luckily we're getting actual translations from a fan-group, but that does mean it takes longer. Don't know if they're doing MTL and fixing it or not, haven't looked into it much... But just playing it currently shows the English is certainly not the jibberish you've come to know and hate from MTL. Things make sense, and you don't have to go out of your way to try and understand it.

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
That translation is not accurate

This is from Translations Discord

All together, about 800 monster girls appear!
It's made possible to make allies of them all!

About 220 classes, about 270 races to change to!
Abundant skills decorate your adventure!

There are other parts or video translated there by BJBlack
That certainly feels more realistic... and comforting honestly. To think they'd more than double the game size in characters/classes/and races in one part seemed excessive, but still hype if they did. Just means it's easier to not get overwhelmed by all the new content for completion's sake. I wonder if we're going to be able to break the damage limit and crash the game... once people get their setups completed.

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
I just checked Twitter and even the Japanese are so surprised this suddenly appeared out of nowhere, even the artists that worked on it hahaha.

It's kinda interesting that the trailer shows the world you fight against depending on the route, like first you're shown the Monster route but all the scenes from it are in the Angel world, same for Angel route showing the Monster World only. I wonder if we will only get to explore the world we fight against. Also each route shows a shadow of those Luka in the Labyrinth of Chaos in the title of the route, the Monster route showing the World Destroyer and the Angel route showing the Judgment form.

Another thing to note is that there's a scene of them arriving at the Angel world and Alice's portrait appears in her adult form, so yeah, she will be able to unlock her adult form before we go there for what I see, and the same will probably happen with Ilias.

From the Monster world, the Eden in it seems not to like Ilias at all, probably blaming her that now all Angels in that world are being hunted after losing the war Ilias started, taking into account Hiruko's profile. Though the most amazing thing in the trailer is seeing there's Queen Eva here, she's not a hobo in that world LOL.

There's the Chaos route too, though obviously this isn't mentioned but it's pretty much obvious since the content you see in the third part of the trailer doesn't seem to fit with the other routes. As a lot of people expected, Luka and Adult Promestein were behind the construction of Brynhildr. Nothing else from it worth commenting, apart from finally showing Laplace, really looking forward to checking her in Paradox. The last CGs they show seem to be a mix of all routes IMO, not just chaos, as the one of Lucifina and Michaela killing each other fit more with the Monster route.

What a long wait btw, but here we are. We can finally see the end of this franchise. I was kind of afraid COVID would put an end to it, but fortunately it didn't happen. Now for the next long wait for its release, trtr says in the blog that the next update won't be about MGQ Paradox but about that tentacle game they've been doing, so we should probably expect a winter release if we're optimistic.

Reactions: Alannnnn

Darkenedlight

Apr 25, 2018
I just checked Twitter and even the Japanese are so surprised this suddenly appeared out of nowhere, even the artists that worked on it hahaha.

It's kinda interesting that the trailer shows the world you fight against depending on the route, like first you're shown the Monster route but all the scenes from it are in the Angel world, same for Angel route showing the Monster World only. I wonder if we will only get to explore the world we fight against. Also each route shows a shadow of those Luka in the Labyrinth of Chaos in the title of the route, the Monster route showing the World Destroyer and the Angel route showing the Judgment form.

Another thing to note is that there's a scene of them arriving at the Angel world and Alice's portrait appears in her adult form, so yeah, she will be able to unlock her adult form before we go there for what I see, and the same will probably happen with Ilias.

From the Monster world, the Eden in it seems not to like Ilias at all, probably blaming her that now all Angels in that world are being hunted after losing the war Ilias started, taking into account Hiruko's profile. Though the most amazing thing in the trailer is seeing there's Queen Eva here, she's not a hobo in that world LOL.

There's the Chaos route too, though obviously this isn't mentioned but it's pretty much obvious since the content you see in the third part of the trailer doesn't seem to fit with the other routes. As a lot of people expected, Luka and Adult Promestein were behind the construction of Brynhildr. Nothing else from it worth commenting, apart from finally showing Laplace, really looking forward to checking her in Paradox.

What a long wait btw, but here we are. We can finally see the end of this franchise. I was kind of afraid COVID would put an end to it, but fortunately it didn't happen. Now for the next long wait for its release, trtr says in the blog that the next update won't be about MGQ Paradox but about that tentacle game they've been doing, so we should probably expect a winter release if we're optimistic.
I imagine at least until the post-game, the worlds will be separated by story decisions. It doesn't make much sense for Judgement Luka to be going around the angel led world fighting anything, since that would be the side he joined and should have few to any enemies there.

If I saw it correctly, it showed Ilias and Alice unsealed particularly in routes against their choice world. Ilias was shown when you sided with the monsters, as in the angel world she's still in charge, while unsealed Alice was shown against a Luka who chose the angel route. Though I'm sure both will reach their unsealed form as allies at some point, it seemed to demonstrate them as enemies in the video at least.

The Chaos route seems the most intriguing of what's shown. So far, chaos has been shown to be nothing but the enemy of everyone but Black Alice from the original world that became the goddess of chaos, along with everyone shown or alluded to in the LoC super boss fights. Is this the path to the true "happy" ending, are we destined to always have a side hate us despite Luka wanting to please all parties, or is there yet another unseen ending to get to that point? Obviously we'll have to play and find out, or get spoiled on it by people who read Japanese and not use spoilers... whichever comes first.

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
I just checked the time the first two trailers were released compared to the game release. First game took two months after the trailer release to be released, second one took three months. So time to wait around 2-3 months or maybe a bit more, who knows.

Reactions: Magadan

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
If the 800 monsters is about correct that's only 100 less than the current number of Pokemon. Not bad for a studio that isn't the size of Nintendo. It also took them 11 years starting from the OG MGQ to achieve this against the 26 that Nintendo had.

tecnologias14

Aug 30, 2019
If the 800 monsters is about correct that's only 100 less than the current number of Pokemon. Not bad for a studio that isn't the size of Nintendo. It also took them 11 years starting from the OG MGQ to achieve this against the 26 that Nintendo had.
Btw, speaking of amount of characters, current update has a total of 410 characters, not including alternative versions of some of them (I mean characters that can switch to another form when you speak to them). So Part 3 basically has a similar amount of characters compared to Part 1 and 2 combined, holy moly.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Btw, speaking of amount of characters, current update has a total of 410 characters, not including alternative versions of some of them (I mean characters that can switch to another form when you speak to them). So Part 3 basically has a similar amount of characters compared to Part 1 and 2 combined, holy moly.
And it'll all be in one game instead of being dragged out over several entries where you need to purchase multiple games within the same generation to get everything. Seriously, these parts are more like standalone expansions that can be combined for convenience's sake.

Additionally, if part 3 also costs $22 thats $66 for all that content. It's a fucking bargain even if part 3 costs more.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
The Chaos route seems the most intriguing of what's shown. So far, chaos has been shown to be nothing but the enemy of everyone but Black Alice from the original world that became the goddess of chaos, along with everyone shown or alluded to in the LoC super boss fights.
Yeah that's the route I'm the most interested in too. Not only because of Apiro Lagos and the very weird shit happening when Luka uses Logos Magia but also because both Paradox and the OG game gave small hints here and there that Black Alice wasn't always the crazy bitch she is now (or maybe pretends to be? Who knows at this point). I kind of like her so the more we learn about her the better.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

nukuo

Feb 8, 2020
i am so happy to finally hear about the third part. it was taking very long but considering 800 new monsters ughhh i really look damn forward to it :))

If443

Apr 14, 2018
I can feel myself losing to Minagi once part 3 comes plus I can finally finish my challenge I did to myself with is finish entire paradox in full Japanese blindly

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
In case you guys missed it or does not read moonrune, there are subliminal messages in the PV which described sixteen world-end class phenomenons (whatever that implies in the actual game is up to your imagination), as described in the following: (not definite translation)
No.1:The rampaging primal being, the king of terror who brought destruction upon - Angolmois
No. 2:The original sin of all things, the vortex of desire that entangles everything -- seven sins
No. 3:The tentacle group of alien invasion with unknown origin and identity -- dimensional invaders
No. 4:The seducer from ancient times, the paradise snake entangled with all lust -- Echidna
No. 5:The one who sank the world into the sea, the demise mermaid embodiment of hate and destruction - world drown
No. 6:The most ferocious and powerful, the No. zero of the six ancestors who was erased - Void Dragon
No. 7:The fluctuating cosmic life who reincarnates through the burning of planets -- black phoenix
No. 8:He who brought chaos to the world, the ultimate supreme mage who has reached the absolute truth - omniscient one
No. 9:Wiping out history with its wings of destruction, the parasitic Papilion of the planets - Cosmos
No. 10:The dominator of machines, fruit of man's ultimate wisdom, the pinnacle of man-made artifact -- singularity
No. 11:The entity from the outer space, who dreams of destruction in the sea of abyss - the indescribable one
No. 12:xxxxx countless civilizations xxxxx, the ultimate rampaging weapon made by the goddess -- makaomnikami
No. 13:The anti-life existence that buries all living -- no live king
No. 14:Infinite proliferation of Gestalt hivemind -- Baal-zuub
No. 15:An interstellar predator that devours entire planets -- Planet eater
No. 16:The battle between three gods which turned stars into ashes -- Jihad (what we are experiencing right now?)

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 1, 2018
Yeah that's the route I'm the most interested in too. Not only because of Apiro Lagos and the very weird shit happening when Luka uses Logos Magia but also because both Paradox and the OG game gave small hints here and there that Black Alice wasn't always the crazy bitch she is now (or maybe pretends to be? Who knows at this point). I kind of like her so the more we learn about her the better.
The trailer does have what seems to be Black Alice smiling happily:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So im guessing there's gonna be 3 routes you can play?
It seems to be at least three, maybe even more.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
The trailer does have what seems to be Black Alice smiling happily
Yeah I noticed this. Every clue so far points to her being in love with Heinrich and losing her shit after their battle. But what really happened during that battle has always been told by parties who are either biased or gain from lying. Also Alicetroemeria's reaction if she meets Angel Killer in the Labyrinth of Chaos is interesting.

In any case I'm really looking forward to this.

It seems to be at least three, maybe even more.
Maybe more yeah. Might also be a case of enforced playing order, when certain routes open other ones in NG+.

dududtuyu

May 23, 2019
Really hope the collab characters take part in the story, like no way they just gonna put them aside after everything that happened especially from what we see from EX 4 in SHRIFT, They gotta have some important role in the MGQ storyline.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes