RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes
Jan 16, 2019
I'm Ilias simp .i played this game for 3 or 4 times .my choice was always Ilias , why ? her last scene in original monster girl quest hit me like truck i fall in love with her at that moment.I'm excited to play part 3 .also ilias' plans were like Li Qiye's her personality is similar to my favorite wuxia immortal i cant play without ilias so i need to skip other two route .what a waste but cant help it.

Reactions: Sharmat

Axismundi

Jul 14, 2018
So I downloaded the game and it's in Japanese, but the instructions say that I should be able to start playing it right after downloading it. I'm already in Japanese local, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
The ROOT of all the trouble is luka himself
He killed illias in the OG trilogy and the history is altered
Illias is killed by luka so the remina still remain intact and as a result the slaughter of remina never happen thus so
Those scientist try to revive heinrich but alas it's black alice who get revived cause the blood stain that remain in heinrich sword

Our mission is to kill black alice and restore balance (best ending: after completing both judgement/Illias Route and World Breaker/Alice Route is to restore the world as it before)

Sep 1, 2018
Hell yeah! After 84 years. :ROFLMAO:

At , that art is really hot. Anyone knows the artist name ? It has been almost as long since i played.

I will likely keep playing Alice's route when part 3 gets released.
I believe the new artist in charge of event CGs like this is . Compare the art at that point in the trailer to the banner at the top of , which is also by Nuppeppou. Even Alice's pose is similar between the two.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Bro
You don't need the full save for the trilogy, because all of it (story, battle, and event) are scripted
Literally you only need to Clicking button and clicking npc
Your right. I meant a save with all the scenes unlocked in the library.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Like you take on some skills?
IE: Slime heaven, 420 anal raep lul
Why bother about it... just press SURRENDER

Aug 22, 2021
Your right. I meant a save with all the scenes unlocked in the library.
If you download the game from the f95 page for it, it comes with a global save file that has all the CGs unlocked. You should be fine to start a new game from there and still be able to access the entire bestiary.

I would recommend grabbing that file and then using the upgraded version (mentioned by me late in that thread) for 1080p and arbitrary save times.

WolfyPerson

Sep 2, 2017
You could go to DLSite and follow the devs with email notifications on. You'll then be notified once they bring out a new product.
Already got that. I was referring more to a plot synopsis I could read as most time travel/multiverse stories get really convoluted. So I was wondering if there was a place that had the major story beats I could read up on instead of redoing my save from the start(as fun as that would be!)

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
Already got that. I was referring more to a plot synopsis I could read as most time travel/multiverse stories get really convoluted. So I was wondering if there was a place that had the major story beats I could read up on instead of redoing my save from the start(as fun as that would be!)
So that's what you meant. Here's a link to the MGQ wiki, you can find it there:

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm Ilias simp .i played this game for 3 or 4 times .my choice was always Ilias , why ? her last scene in original monster girl quest hit me like truck i fall in love with her at that moment.I'm excited to play part 3 .also ilias' plans were like Li Qiye's her personality is similar to my favorite wuxia immortal i cant play without ilias so i need to skip other two route .what a waste but cant help it.
I am still on CH 1 of the original VN but plus 1 to being an Ilias simp.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
Anyone have any idea when the final part will drop? Saw the trailer before but no release date
Previous parts were released a few months after the trailer so we speculate it'll be something like October. Of course even if does release by then it'll still have to be translated.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes