RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

hippopotamuus

Jul 8, 2018
Is the translation of the first two parts complete? I've read the translation note but is that updated? how much is exactly translated?

vmen14

Jan 1, 2019
so i downloaded from gofile and the game is in japanese...is normal? there a way to change to english?

Lord Darkstar

May 5, 2018
i've been trying to get it to work and upload it here for people, but i've had 0 luck getting it to run.
Can you give my Debug Mod a shot? I threw it together as my personal Cheese, maybe it can be useful for you too?

Awhile back I put together a debug room mod, to skip grinding. I have no idea if other people find it useful, but here goes.

DEBUG ROOM FEATURES
*Doesn't modify scripts, variables, or common events.

*A LOC skill teacher.
*Sorcery teacher.

*Maid, LOC Papi, UP Rabbit, and Promstein are available to assist.
*Baseline stat maxer.
*Experience trainer. With a spoken word, your characters receive 999,999 XP for level and current roles.

*Lingerie and milk shop.
*Role change and makina vendor.
*Standard and LOC item shops. The LOC stores are set at 20,000 rare points. Some of the LOC stores are broken, and will mention that. Broke stores cause CTD.

*Slot Machines. You can get Chaos gear through them. Use the machines if a shop is broken.
*Rare drop enemies. Grinding these things to complete the library is a real pain, so this should help.

Use one of the two instruction sets below to apply the Debug Room.

Simple Update: This method will only supply a translation that is likely outdated by the time you read this. Use the Full Installation instructions to integrate Debug Room functionality into the latest translation.

A - Have a copy of MGQ Paradox 2. It is assumed that you have combined it with Part 1. Only having one part will likely break your installation.
B - Drop the contents of the Debug Room RAR "data" into the data folder. Overwrite as needed.
C - Play the game, and speak to the shrooms in the Cave of Trials B1. They will take you to the Debug Room.

Full Installation: I am not exactly sure if it is possible to properly update the Debug Room when official patches come out. That said, the instructions below allow for updating with unofficial translations.

1 - Use the GameSelector on your copy of MGQ Paradox 2. It is assumed that you have combined it with Part 1. Keep the original copy for future installations.
2 - Apply the translation patch, overwrite as needed.
3 - Run the Translator tool.
4 - Apply a decrypter to "Out". Tick the "Generate Project" option. Create the output in a seperate folder. Make a copy of it. Hereon referred to as "Out", and "Copy".
5 - Drop the contents of the Debug Room RAR "data" folder into "Copy", in the data folder. Overwrite as needed.
6 - Open the "Copy" with the RPGMaker VX Ace editor. That would be the RVPROJ file.
7 - Find the "Debug Room" MAP, at the highest level. Copy it.
8 - Close your RPGMaker editor. Open the "Out" RVPROJ. Paste the map at the highest level.
9 - Go into the map with the editor, and copy the shrooms at the top-left. Paste them at the Cave of Trials B1, by the rock at the entrance.
10 - Edit those shrooms, deleting the empty instruction page.
11 - Play the game, and speak to the shrooms in the Cave of Trials B1. They will take you to the Debug Room.

AliceLovesTaters

CryXis4

Jul 21, 2017
Is there any way to skip Part 1 of this? I remember I played and beat it like several years ago and just wanted to start off on part 2.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes