RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
Anyone knows how can i get these CG from 2.41?
After you finished the COLLAB In the Traditional Japanese Village(Forgotten the name) you'll find a new companian(A women with a fish(?) head) i think she's called amoebe Anyways finish her quest. You'll get a festival event in the village after you completed. Bring the Monsters you want with you and then in the near-end of the event chose the monster you want. Done.

Warning: these scenes are NOT translated

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Alright, I'll tease here my upcoming Review on this game, by sharing the Files I made for the game in the meanwhile (Files that I will also link in the upcoming Review, and will remain within the Review).
The Files for this game include: Full Saves (Normal + Meta Saves, at key game points (including Full Game Pre and Post LoC) ), Info (that I collected on the game, aside from the ones on the Wiki, with some corrections to Wiki info, and even a more Detailed World Map, that also has the Dungeons shown on it), a Mod (Modifier to the Exp & Job Exp & Gold drops, according to your current Difficulty), and the Macros I used in my Grind to make the Full Saves.
(Everything has Guiding text files to help in how to use each of the Files, no worries in getting confused)
The Files are here:
Pass: "DRLF4"

May 10, 2018
I looked a bit and found some of the characters had some cgs that weren't used I've noticed there are extra scene slots for all the girls in succubus prison from the Collab.
How do I get them?

It'd be one thing if it was just a cg as I could infer the way to get it may not be programmed into the game but there is also and extra slot so Now I am curious

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
I looked a bit and found some of the characters had some cgs that weren't used I've noticed there are extra scene slots for all the girls in succubus prison from the Collab.
How do I get them?

It'd be one thing if it was just a cg as I could infer the way to get it may not be programmed into the game but there is also and extra slot so Now I am curious
It was just discussed a bit above, but first, check if you did the Time Loop event (which has Scenes with them), then, if that still did not get all the CGs, as a comment above said, also go through the Yamatai Festival event that happens right after Time Loop, as that could also have some of those Scenes.

Neonlasttite

Feb 23, 2021
I tried what I could and follows the guide but my comp stuck on loading with no visible progress even via task manager, each time I tried using game selector. Watching and reading the guide its what I had to to translate it, gave it a god by just copying stuff and put in patch but zero outcome.
How can I bypass the hanging part on game selector to translate?

ZettaiZero

Oct 21, 2017
After you finished the COLLAB In the Traditional Japanese Village(Forgotten the name) you'll find a new companian(A women with a fish(?) head) i think she's called amoebe Anyways finish her quest. You'll get a festival event in the village after you completed. Bring the Monsters you want with you and then in the near-end of the event chose the monster you want. Done.

Warning: these scenes are NOT translated
Do you perhaps a save you can share on that part?

Neonlasttite

Feb 23, 2021
It is not stuck, wait few minutes.

Are you patching latest game version and using latest translation? You most likely are not. And if you got that error with cheese, do not use 6.8.
so its translation problem?

I used dargothtranslations-mgq-paradox-2-8ba93b2c579a
and
ArzorX-monster-girl-quest-paradox-translation-f79c6414b958
this was based on 2.3 from what the video I got from so probably thats why

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
so its translation problem?

I used dargothtranslations-mgq-paradox-2-8ba93b2c579a
and
ArzorX-monster-girl-quest-paradox-translation-f79c6414b958
this was based on 2.3 from what the video I got from so probably thats why
dargothtranslations-mgq-paradox-2-8ba93b2c579a is 2+ years old, forget it.

Use only the one from Arzor's Bitbucket (ArzorX-monster-girl-quest-paradox-translation-f79c6414b958)

And make sure your game is 2.41

You got translation instruction on page 15 if you get stuck.

Neonlasttite

Feb 23, 2021
dargothtranslations-mgq-paradox-2-8ba93b2c579a is 2+ years old, forget it.

Use only the one from Arzor's Bitbucket (ArzorX-monster-girl-quest-paradox-translation-f79c6414b958)

And make sure your game is 2.41

You got translation instruction on page 15 if you get stuck.
Just started according to your instruction, it worked! thanks

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys !
Do this game have an update since the start of the collab' ?
I have played the collab' when it was partially translated, it was the v2.35 and now it is the 2.41.
Is there new content ?
The translation is finished ?
Sorry if my english is bad, i'm working on it :/

EDIT : I have just finished the collab on Shrift and it's very good but there is many things I don't understand like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ahoura

Sep 22, 2018
The white rabbit is really dead ?
-white rabbit won't really ever die because IT is a part of the program of the world. We already experienced this when glasses dude chopped its head off after the fight with the 7 tailed kitsune and it immediately got revived.
what is Cheshire
-From what i understood, Cheshire is like the link that connects our world to the game's world and it's also a version of the main character? We just gotta wait for the next chapter of shrift to release if we want more answers.
what is the fucking Luka-white rabbit in the end who tried to kill cheshire ?
I don't understand what you mean by this.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes