RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
-white rabbit won't really ever die because IT is a part of the program of the world. We already experienced this when glasses dude chopped its head off after the fight with the 7 tailed kitsune and it immediately got revived.

-From what i understood, Cheshire is like the link that connects our world to the game's world and it's also a version of the main character? We just gotta wait for the next chapter of shrift to release if we want more answers.

I don't understand what you mean by this.
thank you
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Anyone knows how can i get these CG from 2.41?
I know for a fact you get the Vinum one during the Time Loop event if you waste time by talking to Toru in their house and then go to her room so you probably get the others from that part of the event too.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Hi guys, I wanted to gather info about how many players in MGQ fan base prefer more, story or hentai, so I made this simple poll, your contribution in the poll will be highly appreciated.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Hi guys, I wanted to gather info about how many players in MGQ fan base prefer more, story or hentai, so I made this simple poll, your contribution in the poll will be highly appreciated.

Hi !!
I think the majority of player came here for monster girl and femdom, but keep playing for the story.
Especially for MGQ part 3 with 90% horrible monsters unfapable but with a really fine story.

Wyrnfrae

Sep 1, 2017
Hi !!
I think the majority of player came here for monster girl and femdom, but keep playing for the story.
Especially for MGQ part 3 with 90% horrible monsters unfapable but with a really fine story.
I would add that you're specifically targeting the kind of people who would actually go to a forum to talk about the game, the results might come out biased

but yeah, I downloaded mgq because Alice looked fine, then stayed all the way up to here for the story. I'm not really sure when the scale tipped the other side, but probably the end of part 2.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

I tried to vote but it said "VPN user voting is not allowed.".

I voted for story because MGQ has been very heartwarming so far (I am on the beginning of Chapter 2 of the VN). Personally, I actually dislike most of the h content as it centers around vore but the story has kept me captivated.

Reactions: JoSmiHnTh

ThatCatMan

Jul 6, 2021

I voted for story because MGQ has been very heartwarming so far (I am on the beginning of Chapter 2 of the VN). Personally, I actually dislike most of the h content as it centers around vore but the story has kept me captivated.
I love democracy.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017

Exactly! even thought the art and hentai is horrible, we all played it to the end because of how amazing the story was

jjwolf272

Feb 18, 2021
Is there any guide for the "no sonya" route? I'm doing a paradox difficulty run but can't ask amira for information because i don't have the pocket castle.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes