RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Etheric

May 30, 2017
I did a Failed attempt to Paradox Difficulty using both Alice and Ilias in differents save files until ending the first tartarus, here is my experience:

Completely Frustrating.

Everytime I needed at least 2 or 3 levels above the area level, always used the best gear available abd lots of grinding to avoid being HK for some generic enemy. They ALWAYS outspeed you, forcing you to use martial artists to stun them first, IF you fail the stun, is almost certain HK. The exception was the tartarus, they deal damage more than double your hp even with 3 levels above and were resistant to stun, making everything harder(that fucking insect lady was fucking pain)

Rumi and Bunni were GODS, without them the challange would be impossible.
Ragora COULD have being Awesome but her Job in very awful
Reina Harpy Dance is a MUST

Why did I gave up? Lack of time and the strategy "Stun them before they kill you" is not my favorite gameplay choice

Restia985

Jan 14, 2018
Quick question. Do I just follow the steps from the “pre patched translation“ part of the thread to change the language from Japanese to English? Or are there any other things to download and patch?

Reactions: Dorsul

Dorsul

Sep 19, 2017
Quick question. Do I just follow the steps from the “pre patched translation“ part of the thread to change the language from Japanese to English? Or are there any other things to download and patch?
yeah i have the same problem i download mega link from here and I'm confused someone can give me a quick instruction how to do it?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I feel seriously dumb i cant seem to translate this even with instructions can someone link me a copy of theirs?
You already got a "copy" in the OP post, if you cant extract and overwrite a folder, you should not use the computer and browse the net.

Siriuscolt

Mar 20, 2018
I did a Failed attempt to Paradox Difficulty using both Alice and Ilias in differents save files until ending the first tartarus, here is my experience:

Completely Frustrating.

Everytime I needed at least 2 or 3 levels above the area level, always used the best gear available abd lots of grinding to avoid being HK for some generic enemy. They ALWAYS outspeed you, forcing you to use martial artists to stun them first, IF you fail the stun, is almost certain HK. The exception was the tartarus, they deal damage more than double your hp even with 3 levels above and were resistant to stun, making everything harder(that fucking insect lady was fucking pain)

Rumi and Bunni were GODS, without them the challange would be impossible.
Ragora COULD have being Awesome but her Job in very awful
Reina Harpy Dance is a MUST

Why did I gave up? Lack of time and the strategy "Stun them before they kill you" is not my favorite gameplay choice
Someone did try a solo Luka Paradox playthrough. The madman/madwoman did go far, I think they reached the mermaids? That person has a iron will (I remember they saying that there was a lot of seed farming).

But yeah, I did try to do a paradox run but I found it too hard, I dropped even early than you too (around the second city).

aidenboy

Jan 26, 2018
I feel seriously dumb i cant seem to translate this even with instructions can someone link me a copy of theirs?
I'm not a self righteous piece of shit like some people so I will happily explain how to translate as it isn't readily apparent as it usually is and took me about ten minutes to realize. Read the descriptors on the top post of the game here it shows the release date, genre's, links. There will be a line with "English translation". I recommend the second one as the first one kept failing to work, I couldn't find instructions, and the download also set off my defender. Good luck and enjoy.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Exodian

Apr 13, 2020
Yes , it unlocks over time as you fight new monster girls, and scene recollection was part of the library, it was moved to the main menu in v2.4x
I wish they didn't do that, not being able to see the picture of the monster when scrolling through the scenes makes it a pain to find a specific one

Reactions: jkk123

WolfyIRL

Jan 1, 2023
Does anyone have a 100% pocket castle file? Ever since cheese stopped working I lost my old save file with a 100% part 2 pocket castle. Wondering if anyone else is willing to share. Would be much appreciated!

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes