RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
I uploaded a (hopefully) ready to play version. Maybe someone else can confirm it works. Contains both part 1 and 2 with an updated translation.

It contains My save files, but that shouldn't pose much of a problem.

Thanks alot for this, but i wanted to ask, did you added all DokuDoku'a uncencored scenes?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks alot for this, but i wanted to ask, did you added all DokuDoku'a uncencored scenes?

Even if not you can do that yourself, not to mention only few pics are edited, it's not like all the pics were changed and noone been doing them since last year.

Reactions: JoSmiHnTh

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
guys, there is anyone with a 100% saves data?
100% saved data is fucking pain in the ass
To get that
  1. Lose to every single monster (fucking pain in the ass): (from part 1 unill part 2)
  2. Unlock all the jobs and races (fucking pain in the ass): (including main character and mobs monster)
  3. Main character are: Luka,Promestein,Alice,Black Alice,Nuruko,Brunhilde/Hild,Heinrich,Illias,Michael and lucifina,Sonia,Lilith&Lilim,Alma Elma,Chrome,Morrigan, 4 spirits (i also already did for the main characters)
  4. Literally chrome is an important character to get Cirque De Croix
  5. Get all item (fucking pain in the ass): Consumable,Pantsu,Weapon,Armour and accessories (inclduing from the labyrinth) and food (from cooking skill) Monster milk and monster urine. Just get the weapon,armour and accessories (drop from monster not from stealing, buy from npc in town,craft it,LoC equipment)
  6. Max all the npcs affection (easy)
  7. Get all stolen stuff from each monster (fucking pain in the ass): Stealing from Thievery skill, Shameless Thief and from the cooking skill are different. I just loved to steal pantsu so i have every single pantsu, Fuck the other stuff. Thievery steal like some potion and weapon,Shameless steal pantsu,Cooking steal ingredients
  8. Clear labyrinth up to floor 500 and finish all trial (hard to get). I already did this cause the equipment from the LoC are fucking broken and I am so fucking ready for last chapter
  9. Get all key item
  10. Get all the npc: monsters and Battle fucker (this is the most easy)
  11. Finish quest: Main and sub quest (easy to get)
  12. Finish all colosseum tier (including all the race tier)
  13. Lastly, Get all CG from the affection (CG from the battle lose and from the affection are different)

Reactions: ccccccccccc

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
guys, there is anyone with a 100% saves data?
.. This save file just 65% cause i am too lazy to complete stolen stuff from monster
AVG have all npc
Have all equipment
Complete pantsu (including the pantsu from the LOC)
Broken equipment
Max all npc affection
Finish all colloseum and LoC Trial
Reach floor 500 in LoC
Have all NPC

Most normies equipment in their save file are fucking standart/garbage, but if you take a look at my save file you will be surprise
Like normal atk deal 30M dmg, you can 1 shot anything
The difficulty is in Paradox difficulty not like pleb playing in super easy
Save data 1 illias route (i place it in hellgondo continent). so when part 3 is out you can just go there
Save data 10 is a back up NG+ in alice route

Scrauser

Aug 21, 2018
.. This save file just 65% cause i am too lazy to complete stolen stuff from monster
AVG have all npc
Have all equipment
Complete pantsu (including the pantsu from the LOC)
Broken equipment
Max all npc affection
Finish all colloseum and LoC Trial
Reach floor 500 in LoC
Have all NPC

Most normies equipment in their save file are fucking standart/garbage, but if you take a look at my save file you will be surprise
Like normal atk deal 30M dmg, you can 1 shot anything
The difficulty is in Paradox difficulty not like pleb playing in super easy
Save data 1 illias route (i place it in hellgondo continent). so when part 3 is out you can just go there
Save data 10 is a back up NG+ in alice route

broken link,can you reupload please?

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
broken link,can you reupload please?

or else the game can't read the equipment from LoC
The equipment from LoC are categorized as Legendary/SSR/Densetsu

Last edited:

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Anyone got a save file when entering the succubus village for the first time?
Just start over in NG+ (start over with my save file on illias or alice).
  1. Go to illias temple
  2. Enter the reaper room and talk to her (the only door in floor 2)
  3. Begin NG+

1 shot kill everything
Even Luka the creator from the labyrinth
If you are wondering why you can't face any mobs? cause i use the ability no en-counter
Mobs battle are fcking annoying.. Just go straight to main and do several side quest tho
The amira information for what to do next is already translated

Reactions: Aflac
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes