• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Hi, I'm new to this thread. How can you access the battle fuckers? When i try to battle with one it says that i need to copy the images from part 1, what do i have to do?
Edit: I have the part 1+2 version, hence my confusion.
Edit 2: I downloaded part 1 and copied the graphics folder to part 2, but the message still pops up, can someone please help me with this?
Hello
When I had this problem, I downloaded the part one (not with the part two), copied the images and pasted into the Graphics>Pictures
I had 7848 items in there try it out and maybe you can access the battle fucker scene, instead of the screen going dark.
even if it works you might not be able to see them all in game as intended by devs, since a big part of the game has not been translated yet : (

MysteryMan09

May 11, 2018
Hello
When I had this problem, I downloaded the part one (not with the part two), copied the images and pasted into the Graphics>Pictures
I had 7848 items in there try it out and maybe you can access the battle fucker scene, instead of the screen going dark.
even if it works you might not be able to see them all in game as intended by devs, since a big part of the game has not been translated yet : (
That is exactly what i tried, but when i got into the game the scenes were still blocked. So i dunno what to do now.

MysteryMan09

May 11, 2018
Hello
I finally managed to solve it. The problem was that the graphics album i copied was incomplete due to the part 1 i downloaded missing folders for some reason, i re-downloaded it, re-copied it and it worked! Thanks a lot for your help man.

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
How can you say my save file is 100%
Look at the library
It's only 65%
"(or close to 100%)"
^^^^^ ^^^^^ Perhaps you didn't see this little part in parenthesis

I've probably downloaded every save file uploaded for this game on both here and ulmf, so for me to remember which person i've downloaded from exactly is a bit difficult. I can't find any reason at all for you to be so rude about it. It's completely unnecessary.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Game so good i went to try and learn japanese instead i learned there are like 3 different alphabets lol nvm

Estella69

Dec 24, 2017

Already complete anything and i start NG+ just for you
It's in port marle
Port Marle is the first town when you hit chapter 2
How did you make so huge stats buddy?Btw thanks for the save:D

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So I figured out a way to have a higher limit on the abilities screen, unsure if there are any side effects as I've not run into any yet, don't know if anyone has already posted something like this though so I'll wait until someone confirms I'm not giving an inferior or similar method already posted before posting it. It does require the translator dargoth has on his GitHub though.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
is part 2 translated yet? I check dargoth's blog every couple of months but he hasn't posted in over a year

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
is part 2 translated yet? I check dargoth's blog every couple of months but he hasn't posted in over a year
Have you also been using ArzorX's translations alongside it?
Here:
in case you don't know where to look.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
Have you also been using ArzorX's translations alongside it?
Here:
in case you don't know where to look.
Thanks, but I'm not entirely sure what to make of this....after skimming through I'm guessing what you linked has the scenes translated, so what about the story?

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Thanks, but I'm not entirely sure what to make of this....after skimming through I'm guessing what you linked has the scenes translated, so what about the story?
The main story is fully translated. Flavor text, battle cries and LoC content are only partially translated though.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
Could someone upload a version that has the full story translation? Tried doing it myself but it took a day to process the common events so it's a no for me.

noobtastic

Jun 24, 2017
The main story is fully translated. Flavor text, battle cries and LoC content are only partially translated though.
Oh nice, guess I can actually play this now. The link that axelmasters posted has the full translation, story and H scenes included? I see there's a file named "All translation files" in the downloads section

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Oh nice, guess I can actually play this now. The link that axelmasters posted has the full translation, story and H scenes included? I see there's a file named "All translation files" in the downloads section
I believe it's the download repository file, actually. I recall there should have been a tool (exe) actually, but it's been awhile so I'm not certain. There's a video by Arzorx somewhere in the thread showing how to apply Dargoth's and Arzorx's patches.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
i went to the place where in the original game there was all the ant girls, and it wasnt translated.
same with the city with the colosseum

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Why bother reading a cg text?
Beside when the final part come out you need the original part 1 and part 2 together and merge it both with final part, this is the same case like the original trilogy

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes