RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Komodo6969

Mar 30, 2019
Maybe translator program files messed something up, still it is all up to the order of how you did things. Post your save where you see untranslated text, i or someone else will see on their end it it is same for them. Also you can ask on discord too.
i not sure how to to upload a save file

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Hi, I recently went through the process of applying the translations to the second part of this game, as people have said it is really only the main story, and story important dialogue that has been translated. But even though it was going well, when i reached the part where after you contract undine's power and are suppose to go back to grand noah to talk to the queen and mephisto about their counter attack against grangold, all dialogue suddenly was no longer translated, I continued forward thinking it was a fluke, but no, no new dialogue was translated at all. I have reinstalled and gone through the translation process twice now, and this still persists. If someone knows what is wrong I would greatly appreciate the help. Thank you.
Used your save, returned to grand noah, and talked to queen/mefisto, text is in english

ggfd.jpg

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
i should clarify the save is after i talked to alma elma, as i said i went a little ahead to see if it was a fluke, but it still wass not translated when i went to gold fort. Would you know what could be wrong?
Use untouched raw part 2 from OP, add pictures from part 1, and apply arzorx's translation, nothing else.

tentaclesama

Nov 30, 2019
Guys, just wanted to ask how is the translation going?
I'm current at the alternative monster lord castle and the words are in Japaneses.

tentaclesama

Nov 30, 2019
update translation on your end
Oh i'm following this link to update my game file.

I followed the instruction and used both the RpgMakerVXAce Translator 0.10c.7z and Download Repository. However, what are the other 2, MGQ-EventsReorderingTool.jar and Monster Girl Quest VN Scripts.zip for?

Oh the way i did it was (if i did something wrong please correct me)
1. Copy the RPGMaker VXAce file into my game folder and run so that i attain the "script folder"
2. Copy the file from Download Repository into the script folder & ran the translator.
3. Done

Last edited:

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
Guys, just wanted to ask how is the translation going?
I'm current at the alternative monster lord castle and the words are in Japaneses.

Common question:
Q:Which route is better?
A: Play Both Route (Finish 1 route and play other route in NG+ and simply create another save file)
Q: Cheese Mod?
A: There is with Ytasni thing
Q: When they release part 3?
A: Around May to July 2020
Q: Save File?
A:

Which route you chose it doesn't fucking matter
This is my experienced, When you enter part 3 you will battle Sinner Luka (Alice Route) Judgement Luka (Illias Route).. Solo battle only with luka or else those fucker will deal insane damage and have insane HP
If you battle with only luka vs luka, the boss will not have that insane status
Same Shit against DOPEL Luka

Four heavenly Knights, Monster Ancestor can be recruited in alice and they can't be recruited in Illias route
Illias route is the same as Alice but it's all about angel
I am pretty sure that the last boss is the Black Alice, she already become goddess of chaos
Why the fuck do i know those stuff? You go to LoC and you willl battle Sinner Luka in Alice Route, Judgement Luka in Ilias Route
In Original Trilogy, Illias swallowed by Black alice that make her become the goddess of chaos

Basically all super Boss in LoC are the boss in part 3
Like Sinner,Judgement,Dopel Luka, Heinrich,Marcelus ETC

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Oh i'm following this link to update my game file.

I followed the instruction and used both the RpgMakerVXAce Translator 0.10c.7z and Download Repository. However, what are the other 2, MGQ-EventsReorderingTool.jar and Monster Girl Quest VN Scripts.zip for?

Oh the way i did it was (if i did something wrong please correct me)
1. Copy the RPGMaker VXAce file into my game folder and run so that i attain the "script folder"
2. Copy the file from Download Repository into the script folder & ran the translator.
3. Done
You dont need MGQ-EventsReorderingTool.jar and Monster Girl Quest VN Scripts.zip to have game translated, but you DO need Arzorx's repository since it's most up to date.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes