• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
You dont need MGQ-EventsReorderingTool.jar and Monster Girl Quest VN Scripts.zip to have game translated, but you DO need Arzorx's repository since it's most up to date.
Just wanna ask what's the latest translation for part 1? Because I want to download the part 1 in english without applying the patch (Because my laptop really takes a very long time to patch which is a pain in the ass lol) Is the one on the page 1 part 1 already translated? Or does it need to be patched?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Just wanna ask what's the latest translation for part 1? Because I want to download the part 1 in english without applying the patch (Because my laptop really takes a very long time to patch which is a pain in the ass lol) Is the one on the page 1 part 1 already translated? Or does it need to be patched?
Dargoth's translation for just part 1 is old and outdated, and there are some parts that are not translated, he moved to part 2 long time ago, if you want the latest use part 2 raw, it includes part 1 stuff, just use arzorx's translation and copy pictures folder from part 1. All story and quests from part 1 and 2 is translated, just loc and some in battle text when attacking and small stuff missing.

That part 1 translation is from 2 years ago, and is not going to get updated since he and all translators moved to part 2.23

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2018
Dargoth's translation for just part 1 is old and outdated, and there are some parts that are not translated, he moved to part 2 long time ago, if you want the latest use part 2 raw, it includes part 1 stuff, just use arzorx's translation and copy pictures folder from part 1. All story and quests from part 1 and 2 is translated, just loc and some in battle text when attacking and small stuff missing.

That part 1 translation is from 2 years ago, and is not going to get updated since he and all translators moved to part 2.23
Then where can I download the part 2 without applying the patch as I've said it takes some fucking long time to patch it on my side
Or If you wouldn't mind can you upload your own game so I can just download it? If not a link to another website where I can download it would be fine

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Then where can I download the part 2 without applying the patch as I've said it takes some fucking long time to patch it on my side
Or If you wouldn't mind can you upload your own game so I can just download it? If not a link to another website where I can download it would be fine
Yeah the partching process gets pretty long.
What you should do, is download the raw part 2, and part 1, then put the picture folder of part 1 into the folder for part 2 of the game.
Once it's done, just apply Arzorx's translation, I know it gets pretty long, but once it's done you can go on and play from the start of the game with the most up to date translation.

For people still wondering, here's a step by step :
Download the raw part 2 of the game, and part 1 (applying the patch over an already patched part 2 can mess up the game, or just not work)
Once you have both, take the picture folder from part one and put it into the picture folder of part two.
Then you can follow the patching instruction (just know that the patching process can get pretty long, it's around 30 minutes for me).
Then it's done.

Reactions: Orc Wizard
Mar 19, 2018
I seedon't thamks
Yeah the partching process gets pretty long.
What you should do, is download the raw part 2, and part 1, then put the picture folder of part 1 into the folder for part 2 of the game.
Once it's done, just apply Arzorx's translation, I know it gets pretty long, but once it's done you can go on and play from the start of the game with the most up to date translation.

For people still wondering, here's a step by step :
Download the raw part 2 of the game, and part 1 (applying the patch over an already patched part 2 can mess up the game, or just not work)
Once you have both, take the picture folder from part one and put it into the picture folder of part two.
Then you can follow the patching instruction (just know that the patching process can get pretty long, it's around 30 minutes for me).
Then it's done.
I see thanks for the tip I already downloaded mine yesterday with this link

Of course without patching the game itself thanks to Jenkins

Alma_Elma

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
I seedon't thamks

I see thanks for the tip I already downloaded mine yesterday with this link

Of course without patching the game itself thanks to Jenkins
Ahah yeah, if someone provides a patched game it cool, I never did though since back when I patched mine, an update was coming like, every week, so I have often re-done a patching lol

Mar 19, 2018
Ahah yeah, if someone provides a patched game it cool, I never did though since back when I patched mine, an update was coming like, every week, so I have often re-done a patching lol
There's alot of whole games round their might find something interesting to play xD it's a collection I'm surprised that someone had upload a file as big as 132.99GB that's kinda extreme xD

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
hi there it seems i have a problem with translating the game so after i run the gameselector and put the game link it seems that it generates only the blobs folder and there no script folder anybody can help me or provide me with a translated game with the latest patch thank u

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
hi there it seems i have a problem with translating the game so after i run the gameselector and put the game link it seems that it generates only the blobs folder and there no script folder anybody can help me or provide me with a translated game with the latest patch thank u

Most likely youre trying to use either, not the recent version or trying to use it on already translated version, or you have compressed/modified version. Download part 2.23 jp in 1st post and use it on that. And the link in first post does work.

Mar 19, 2018
Jenkins right or you can Download the links that I posted so you just have to copy and paste it then you're good too go

mahfan

Feb 8, 2018
Jenkins right or you can Download the links that I posted so you just have to copy and paste it then you're good too go
thanks guys for replaying and yes i used the old translated game and rance super king your link is to the game includes both first and the second chapter ? and what should i download

Mar 19, 2018
thanks guys for replaying and yes i used the old translated game and rance super king your link is to the game includes both first and the second chapter ? and what should i download
All three files from the start not the demo and the part 1 from the bottom

Reactions: mahfan
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes