RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

crazydave3226

Jul 26, 2017
So guys, I'm new to the game so I wanna ask. How do i get the H-scenes of this game, simply giving up doesn't seem to work. I just get a textbox that says "....." on screen. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong

Last edited:

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Just check the nopy link, it's from 2018, not even worth the trouble to download since it's very old version.
And yet people talking about 1st-page link and where to find/apply translation...
The first post is always a megapost. And there just so happens to be a section titled "HOW TO TRANSLATE". So for the sake of our time, please just read the first post before dissing it.

And to state the obvious, BlackAion asked where to get the latest translation. ArzorX updated their translation 6 days ago. The prepatched version Danken links to is from December. You can do the math. You want the latest version, you have to patch it yourself.

Last edited:

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
So guys, I'm new to the game so I wanna ask. How do i get the H-scenes of this game, simply giving up doesn't seem to work. I just get a textbox that says "....." on screen. Can anybody tell me what I'm doing wrong
Your pictures folder is likely incomplete. Try downloading the part 1 file individually and pasting its pictures folder in.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
so with this link i will have the full game patched with the up to date translation?
As up to date as December 1st goes. If you want to have past that, you need to patch it on your end.

Last edited:

pepibane

Sep 14, 2019
Can i ask that anyone have guide to copy over pictures from part 1 to part 2 since i stupidly download only part 2? The game said i need to do that to commences BF with some of the characters.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Can i ask that anyone have guide to copy over pictures from part 1 to part 2 since i stupidly download only part 2? The game said i need to do that to commences BF with some of the characters.
You just download part 1 from the OP, and copy all files from part 1 Graphics\Pictures, to part 2 Graphics\Pictures, you rally need a guide for that?

pepibane

Sep 14, 2019
You just download part 1 from the OP, and copy all files from part 1 Graphics\Pictures, to part 2 Graphics\Pictures, you rally need a guide for that?
Thanks!
I'm just scared that doing that would mess up the translated file. Imma try it now.

Arakron02

Oct 6, 2018
Is part 2 it's own game? Or does it add on to part 1? I have played the first untranslated till now, but since I want the second half I wanted to find out which file I need to download. So if someone could let me know?

Glad to see there's a second part though!

Last edited:

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Is part 2 it's own game? Or does it add on to part 1? I have played the first untranslated till now, but since I want the second half I wanted to find out which file I need to download. So if someone could let me know?

Glad to see there's a second part though!
Part 2 includes part 1, you will need to copy part 1 pictures to part 2 though. Also no, that link in OP is old translation, try reading few pages back before next question, most likely it was already answered.

Csfop7

Feb 3, 2018
Okay, my contribution to the community: My save file right at the end of my second playthrough (first with Alice doing all the quests and content there is; rushed NG+ with Ilias because I don't like her lol). It should have all available monster girls and characters (if not, please let me know), nearly all equipment and job change items, plenty of consumables in storage and a ton of money. Yes, cheats were used, but only for the amount of money and some seeds which are in Pocket Castle item storage, you can just ignore them if you don't want to use them as well as reset character growth on characters you want to level up on your own. The save is right in front of the Reaper in Hades so you can start a third fresh playthrough if you so desire.

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
there is something wierd
1 I lost against monster girls more than one and there wasnt any hentai ( sex ) sence
2 why the game has male domination tag while its a femdom game
any one

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
there is something wierd
1 I lost against monster girls more than one and there wasnt any hentai ( sex ) sence
2 why the game has male domination tag while its a femdom game
any one
1.If it's monsters from the start of the game you're missing part 1 pictures
2. No idea.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes