RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Senya_boy

Feb 19, 2020
MGQ started the whole monster girl craze.
Honestly, this is the sort of thing that I think would be fascinating if someone did a, like, legitimately retrospective on. (And of course would never happen, because who takes the effort to actually research and write a legitimate retrospective on the spread of some niche kink?)

Anecdotally, I feel like I'd largely agree, though in my case it was the Kenkou Cross Monster Girl Encyclopedia stuff that first put me on to it. I'm almost certain that predates MGQ, as well, and I feel like my (admittedly baseless) assumption would be that it had at least some small part in inspiring it. My overall impression would probably boil down to something like MGE was the spark, and MGQ turned that into the fire that spread.

My pleasure. These are a couple of games that really touched my heart. Another one of my favorites just got an updated translation to a fanmod that I am going to play. It's called Cage of the Succubi(?), it's about a boi who gets kidnapped by a succubus to be her milking cow. While captive he gets to know the other girls in the mansion as he tries to find a way to escape.

Cage of the Succubi(?) mod with Kagura translation:
https://f95zone.to/threads/cage-of-the-succubi-v1-02-ason-kagura-games.41657/post-14994050
Quick sidenote, thanks for the heads-up about this mod! Sounds up my alley, and probably would have missed it otherwise, so I've left a note in that thread to remind myself to try it out at some point.

Noah Neim

Nov 25, 2020
Honestly, this is the sort of thing that I think would be fascinating if someone did a, like, legitimately retrospective on. (And of course would never happen, because who takes the effort to actually research and write a legitimate retrospective on the spread of some niche kink?)
Sadly i dont think alot of people would be willing to spend the effort for little reward. It's also not quite worth it for a general youtube audience as all the degenerate shit in the game isnt exactly well accepted by the general public, plus the video is 100% being demonitized and age restricted unless censoring so heavy is used that it makes the thing unwatchable

It's not totally about the effort, there are people who could do it and do it well, but they wouldn't be paid back for it any way

OverCop

Mar 2, 2022
As for the translation, I really do think employing the aid of AI would definitely make it even more faster, and then the GOAT translators will just have to adjust the lines here and there, proofread and such and it's ready to go, or maybe just divide some work with them and the new tech, or something like that.
I sincerely hope none of the translators do this. I'd rather have a quality translation than a rushed MTL-with-extra-steps one. If I want MTL I can do it myself.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes