3.80 star(s) 8 Votes

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
How did you manage to preserve your levels/ dignity during the chase scenes?
Well it took me some tryes
You need to win as much time as you can while running around rooms
My way was to go down (you can crush glass blocks on the edge of the screen after some time smashing into it, just hold arrow key)
Then into the dining room
In dining room just course around tables as time runs out

If you go straight to the dining room, you'll be surprised

Lol, now I know why every game adds lolibait girls.
It's for you lolicon.
Wat

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Well it took me some tryes
You need to win as much time as you can while running around rooms
My way was to go down (you can crush glass blocks on the edge of the screen after some time smashing into it, just hold arrow key)
Then into the dining room
In dining room just course around tables as time runs out

If you go straight to the dining room, you'll be surprised

Wat
Wait, you are saying you can leave the hallway at night while the white haired succubus is chasing MC to give him his weekly milking? This whole time I was just running around the outside of the bedroom trying to run down the clock.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FeLisk

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
Wait, you are saying you can leave the hallway at night while the white haired succubus is chasing MC to give him his weekly milking? This whole time I was just running around the outside of the bedroom trying to run down the clock.
Jokes on you then, sir, with due respect
but be sure, you can leave that first room by smashing glass blocks
Nice gameplay thingy

dh73

Feb 16, 2019
Very high likelihood but I won't say it's impossible.
Do you mind showing me which of the files you modified? If I have free time, I might try to port it over to the official english version. If you don't remember what were the files, then it's fine.

Mar 22, 2023
Do you mind showing me which of the files you modified? If I have free time, I might try to port it over to the official english version. If you don't remember what were the files, then it's fine.
It's pretty complicated.

The text is stored in Troop Events and I added skills. I also had to get some help making some code changes to the Ruby scripts and adding my own common events, variables, and switches.

It's not as easy as "dumb mod changes into game."

Not only that but the main game has different skill ordering for the skills, which would make inserting a new skill a pain. Like, for real it's not worth the effort.

• Sad

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Jokes on you then, sir, with due respect
but be sure, you can leave that first room by smashing glass blocks
Nice gameplay thingy
That explains why it felt impossible to keep from getting milked.

And do you mean by Dream Knockout 2 sig?

dh73

Feb 16, 2019
It's pretty complicated.

The text is stored in Troop Events and I added skills. I also had to get some help making some code changes to the Ruby scripts and adding my own common events, variables, and switches.

It's not as easy as "dumb mod changes into game."

Not only that but the main game has different skill ordering for the skills, which would make inserting a new skill a pain. Like, for real it's not worth the effort.
In that case, I think it might be more straight forward to manually copy and paste all of the translated character/enemy dialogues and h scenes from the official english version onto your modded version, though I would have to copy each line of texts individually.

Mar 22, 2023
In that case, I think it might be more straight forward to manually copy and paste all of the translated character/enemy dialogues and h scenes from the official english version onto your modded version, though I would have to copy each line of texts individually.
No that's harder what do you mean?
Cause you'd have to bring all the story dialogue over too.

Either way's a pain in the ass my guy.

dh73

Feb 16, 2019
No that's harder what do you mean?
Cause you'd have to bring all the story dialogue over too.

Either way's a pain in the ass my guy.
"Pain in the ass" is right, but I finally managed to port all of Kagura Game's translation (or 99% of it) over to your modded version.

If you or anyone else is willing to try it out, let me know if there are any bugs or crashes that I might have missed.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
"Pain in the ass" is right, but I finally managed to port all of Kagura Game's translation (or 99% of it) over to your modded version.

Workupload

If you or anyone else is willing to try it out, let me know if there are any bugs or crashes that I might have missed.
Thank you for adding the Kagura translation to the mod. I am downloading it now!

Reactions: dh73

Senya_boy

Feb 19, 2020

Workupload

I might not get around to this for some time, so apologies if I don't end up helpful for any potential feedback, but this definitely sounds right up my alley. Many thanks to you for the work, and of course to Aesthetic for making the mod in the first place! I remember enjoying the base game itself well enough, but I agree that it definitely wasn't particularly tuned for difficulty after overcoming the initial curve. I'm really big into games that are designed so you see sex-on-loss 'naturally' (i.e. you actually lose despite trying) (I'm actually trying to get a thread going on that very topic, shameless self-promotion!), so very much looking forward to trying this out myself when I get the chance.

Reactions: dh73
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes