RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Like this?:

Mina Lv60
Berserker Lv10
Giga Minotaur Lv10
Attack 1873
Defense 1067
Magic 119
Willpower 441
Agility 239
Dexterity 145

Weapon Absolute Zero Grand Prism
Shield Venus Shield
Head Tiger Heaven
Chest Angel Gi
Accessory Frenzy Mask
how about make it easy and post your save file?

Reactions: ArzorX

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
how about make it easy and post your save file?
I have a feeling a lot of my characters abilities aren't working. Mini( my evasion character) can't evade anymore and so on. I don't want you to think I just have complaints. I'm very grateful to the team that translated this to English. I'd given up hope and I'd take a bullet for them. I hope this upload(my first upload) goes right.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I have a HUGE PROBLEM!! HUGE!! I just got through starting a new game+ after using AzorX's installation instructions. Everything worked fine but when I checked on my two OP characters there strength had been drastically cut. THEY ARE THE CORNERSTONE of my team(Bunni and Mina). I found out that it's because of the "Frenzy Mask" and "Berserker" abilities DON'T DO ANYTIHNG. No power up! Even the item description is blank. Please HELP! I can't keep going with by best characters benched like this. Please forgive me for any mistakes I make. This is pretty much my first time posting online.
The berserk activates in battle so you will not see attack increase in equip screen; apart from increase in damage in battle it is hard to tell since attacks are random.

Item description is visible for me

Also why you use Frenzy Mask and High Berserker passive in abilities? Berserker job already comes with that passive, i see it if i remove all equipment and abilities in battle.

Last edited:

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
I have a feeling a lot of my characters abilities aren't working. Mini( my evasion character) can't evade anymore and so on. I don't want you to think I just have complaints. I'm very grateful to the team that translated this to English. I'd given up hope and I'd take a bullet for them. I hope this upload(my first upload) goes right.
I can't find any problems on my side. I invite you to do the patch process again and download the recent files from my repository just in case you were using an outdated version of them.

starlord777

Sep 4, 2019
two questions:
1. Is it at all possible to have both Alice and Ilias in your party? (I picked Alice in my official run and Ilias in NG+)
2. Is part 3 ever going to come out? (it sounds kinda rude, ik but it feels like forever, and I hate getting locked into a story I'm really into)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
two questions:
1. Is it at all possible to have both Alice and Ilias in your party? (I picked Alice in my official run and Ilias in NG+)
2. Is part 3 ever going to come out? (it sounds kinda rude, ik but it feels like forever, and I hate getting locked into a story I'm really into)
1. No, it's one or the other.
2. Hopefully

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I can't find any problems on my side. I invite you to do the patch process again and download the recent files from my repository just in case you were using an outdated version of them.
I tried patching it again and got the same thing. I feel like a lot has changed since Part 1. I can't cross out skills so my character Mina uses flail skills when I just want her to use axe skills, frenzy mask used to show in the stats, and Mini's Sky Dance doesn't help me evade at all like it used to. My whole party balance doesn't work now but it worked and was reliable in Part 1. You've seen my characters and stats. Is there any way for me to become balanced again(if it's not a bunch of glitches like I thought). Thank you for listening and researching my problem so far.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
two questions:
1. No, it's one or the other.
2. Hopefully
1. In labyrinth you can use both; maybe in part 3 post game.

I can't cross out skills so my character Mina uses flail skills when I just want her to use axe skills
You have disabled all skills except axe and beast on your save; sounds like you are confusing something.

when I just want her to use axe skills, frenzy mask used to show in the stats,
As i already said; berserker job already has passive berserk. And you cant stack it so passive ability high berserker and frienzy mask is not needed; try to pay attention. The screenshot is from your save. With removed all skills in ability menu and equipment.

Untitled.jpg

and Mini's Sky Dance doesn't help me evade at all like it used to.
It is normal; enemy accuracy was increased in part 2

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020

You have disabled all skills except axe and beast on your save; sounds like you are confusing something.

As i already said; berserker job already has passive berserk. And you cant stack it so passive ability high berserker and frienzy mask is not needed; try to pay attention. The screenshot is from your save. With removed all skills in ability menu and equipment.

View attachment 707786

LOL! You dissected my questions and gave me good thorough answers. Thanks and sorry for not paying attention. The only problem left is that Mina still uses "Ouroboros"(a flail skill), "Club Strike"(a club skill), and other skills that I've crossed out. Try playing with her and she'll use them. Besides that you've answered all my questions and I'm glad I found an expert like you.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
LOL! You dissected my questions and gave me good thorough answers. Thanks and sorry for not paying attention. The only problem left is that Mina still uses "Ouroboros"(a flail skill), "Club Strike"(a club skill), and other skills that I've crossed out. Try playing with her and she'll use them. Besides that you've answered all my questions and I'm glad I found an expert like you.
Did you notice the text in the skill menu "Shift: Hide in Battle + Disable in Auto Mode (Currently has no Effect)"?

In config change Display Skill Types: "Show All" to "Hide"

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Did you notice the text in the skill menu "Shift: Hide in Battle + Disable in Auto Mode (Currently has no Effect)"?

In config change Display Skill Types: "Show All" to "Hide"
THAT WAS IT! You're my hero! You solved all my problems or answered every question I had. Thank you! It was making my game experience bitter and I was so happy that they all had finally made an English translation. I owe you!

avientone

Jun 23, 2020

View attachment 707786

Is there any way for me to compensate for this? Mini is one of my favorite characters and has been the most useful.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
On Arzor-X's bitbucket there is a mod for it in downloads
"Evasion Fix Patch." You did it again man! I can't believe all the problems I was grinding my teeth over had easy fixes or someone else figured them out. Metaphor for life huh?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
"Evasion Fix Patch." You did it again man! I can't believe all the problems I was grinding my teeth over had easy fixes or someone else figured them out. Metaphor for life huh?
You might want to rethink your party or add pleasure resistance since mina went down pretty easy on your save with 1 pleasure attack. She's basically glass cannon.

JoSmiHnTh

Aug 2, 2017
Guys I can't use the D-pad in my controller in the game, only the analog, which is a nightmare to use, anyone know how to use the D-pad in the game?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes