RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Mememe621

May 12, 2017
MGQ Paradox 2.23 Data Folder Compiled On 6-30-2020
Updated the Translation Patch link for convenience
What is the difference between following these instructions to use RGSS Decrypter and overwrite the "data" folder, and overwriting the "script" folder following the instructions in the first post?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
What is the difference between following these instructions to use RGSS Decrypter and overwrite the "data" folder, and overwriting the "script" folder following the instructions in the first post?
Decrypter step 1 and 2 , overwrite 3+ with pre-patched data files (it tells you that before 1 if you already have decrypted files), script is for manual patching

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
You might want to rethink your party or add pleasure resistance since mina went down pretty easy on your save with 1 pleasure attack. She's basically glass cannon.
I have been looking for someone to give me advice on my party for so long!!~ I'll do just what you suggested:)You know, I just reached level 100 in LoC. My opponent was someone called "Judgement." I COULDN'T SCRATCH HIM!!!! I looked on discussion boards for a strategy but I don't have any angel slayer techniques and my hits did 6-20million at best. Someone on the discussion board said that there attacks reached OVER 1Billion!! How can I get my party that strong and is there a way to acquire the "Fallen Angel" race or the advanced form of "Hero."

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
How can I get my party that strong and is there a way to acquire the "Fallen Angel" race or the advanced form of "Hero."
Unless you want to cheat those jobs are for part 3. If you want to cheat post your current save, and i will add them.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Ummmm...do I need to use RGSS Decrypter if I followed Arzor-X's translation on Jull 22, 2020? I also don't know how to replace the "data" folder when I don't see one in my "out" folder.
If you are translating the game manually using the translation tool and Arzor-X's bitbucket files then you don't need to use the pre-patched version. Though if you wanted to use that then yes you would need to decrypt the files first.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
If you are translating the game manually using the translation tool and Arzor-X's bitbucket files then you don't need to use the pre-patched version. Though if you wanted to use that then yes you would need to decrypt the files first.
Thank you for your quick response. Gotcha!

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Ummmm...do I need to use RGSS Decrypter if I followed Arzor-X's translation on Jull 22, 2020? I also don't know how to replace the "data" folder when I don't see one in my "out" folder.
If he used decrypter he should have the data folder.

WOOHOO!! Without hesitation: yes I want it!!
Here

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
All I see second from the top is "fonts." I really see no "data" folder anywhere.

Either you somehow encrypted it back, or you're using pre-patched Game.rgss3a, or youre using pre-patched masterdragonson's "data" folder.

If you did follow Arzor-X's instructions you would be stuck at the start since his instruction assumes you already decrypted Game.rgss3a, which gives you the "data" folder.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
There is no mention of decrypter in Arzor-X's .txt file or his video, either you somehow encrypted it back, or you're using pre-patched Game.rgss3a, or youre using pre-patched masterdragonson's "data" folder.

If you did follow Arzor-X's instructions you would be stuck at the start since his instruction assumes you already decrypted Game.rgss3a, which gives you the "data" folder.
I guess I have a prepatched game because it seemingly works fine.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes