RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

mojimoji8080

Feb 28, 2020
someone could be so kind to pass me a 100% game save I would appreciate it very much it costs a lot to unlock some scenes
i dont have every body and everything but i've done all main and side quests and have lots of items that can help u with what ever you need (i've even done new game plus)
i can give you my saves if you want though its not 100%

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
does this game have a scene picker or boss menu? i want to see the wholesome camp scenes and battle bosses again

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
My party has become so OP since I entered floor 500 in the labyrinth. Both Eden and Bunni(my attackers) have each dealt over 1,000,000,000 points of damage. I even got something for Nuruko called C*-algebra. It gives her something called "chaotic skills." Whatever that is. It was worth putting her in my party from the beginning. I love that little oppai-loli.

PadoruPadoruuu

Jul 9, 2020
Is the translated 2.23 on the front page one that includes both Dargoth's work and Azorx?
You have to patch it for the latest translations. The guide is on the OP post as well under [ HOW TO TRANSLATE ]
Just follow it and you should have no problems :)
Do check out page 50 of this thread for evasion patch from masterdragonson and the decryptor (thou you shouldn't need it if you used OP's dl).

Reactions: Eurocorp

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
can you get mutually exclusive characters with an ng+ run? or does the game remove those?

PadoruPadoruuu

Jul 9, 2020
can you get mutually exclusive characters with an ng+ run? or does the game remove those?
The characters stay, meaning in your NG+ run you can have Lucia and Lily in a party, Morrigan with the two loli seraphs, and more! One thing to note thou is the fact that your first choice (Illias or Alice) will not be available if you choose their counterpart, not even in the pocket castle. On the Labyrinth of Chaos, you can add them in for exploring thou :)

Reactions: yesz
Feb 6, 2018
Can someone give me a rundown of this game's development? So from what I've seen on this thread part 3 has shown life signs?
I followed the MGQ series hard during the initial trilogy but slowly lost interest in it months after the MGQ Paradox took it's time to become runable and get some translation patches...
So now I'm playing it and am right around the story part where I got to climb Harpy tower.
What happend to the game's development during all those years? Since I recall this game being out for quite some time now it's been more than 3 years now right?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
What happend to the game's development during all those years? Since I recall this game being out for quite some time now it's been more than 3 years now right?
The time between part 1 and to came out was 2 years and 3 months also part 2 got updated after release with latest one being 10 months later; part 3 is in production; that is all the solid info right now.

Also harpy tower is still pretty early in game.

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Can someone give me a rundown of this game's development? So from what I've seen on this thread part 3 has shown life signs?
I followed the MGQ series hard during the initial trilogy but slowly lost interest in it months after the MGQ Paradox took it's time to become runable and get some translation patches...
So now I'm playing it and am right around the story part where I got to climb Harpy tower.
In the works with no estimated release date yet. So just another day in paradise :whistle:

It lives but is more in a sleepy state. Torotoro does still release teasers from time to time and Arzor-X & team is kind enough to keep us informed. The latest news

As for what happen in all these years...
Torotoro does what he does though I think they tried to release another game during the wait period... I'm not sure how that turned out.
Dargoth vanished sometime around the end of 2018 with the last commit to his bitbucket around the start of 2019.
Arzor-X now carries the torch with a dedicated team that was just active 4 days ago.

If you are looking for the Translation Status then

There was so much text in this game that it still isn't 100% complete but the main parts are done.

Time wise well since Feb 16, 2017 to now

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
hey so I did all the instructions in the op but... why is the resolution so low? the settings has the size so small and theres nothing in game 2 change it...

Feb 6, 2018
In the works with no estimated release date yet. So just another day in paradise :whistle:

It lives but is more in a sleepy state. Torotoro does still release teasers from time to time and Arzor-X & team is kind enough to keep us informed. The latest news

As for what happen in all these years...
Torotoro does what he does though I think they tried to release another game during the wait period... I'm not sure how that turned out.
Dargoth vanished sometime around the end of 2018 with the last commit to his bitbucket around the start of 2019.
Arzor-X now carries the torch with a dedicated team that was just active 4 days ago.

If you are looking for the Translation Status then

There was so much text in this game that it still isn't 100% complete but the main parts are done.

Time wise well since Feb 16, 2017 to now
Hey dude thanks for the thorough answer really appreciate it! :D
Also can someone refer a good saveeditor to me? I want to recruit the Medal Queen sooo bad! :D But the only save editors were online ones and could only help me as much, as to increase the amount of money, I did what I could with the help of the MGQ wiki page to find out what supposed variable are for which item but seemingly it didn't help me any bit...
So yeah there's this issue xD

Reactions: masterdragonson
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes