RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

otingocni

Nov 21, 2017
Well i just copied the Data folder, but i dont have these menues.

Could it have something to do with the fact, that i am using Joiplay?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit:
Iwas sure that you would use it, thats why i was surprised i cannot see the options.
PS: TY very much for uploading the files every now ant then, went through the process once and i really appreciate it.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017

you may have not overwritten the folder on your phone, or you extracted it in wrong place. Try to copy back from your phone to pc if you see it, if not you made error on your end updating it.

Reactions: otingocni

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Edit:
Iwas sure that you would use it, thats why i was surprised i cannot see the options.
PS: TY very much for uploading the files every now ant then, went through the process once and i really appreciate it.
Let's see "Enemy HP Gauge" is part of 'Script_00000222_トリス戦闘回想 ver10.txt' Line 552
Code:
    {:key => :mod_hpgauge,      :name => "Enemy HP Gauge", :sub => true,
     :help => "[Моd]Change display setting for enemy HP gauges.\r\n←/→ Select"},
During the Translation Process that should be compiled into 'Data\Scripts.rvdata2"

That should have a Time Stamp of 7-31-2020 1:32 PM
CRC32: C222C6F9
CRC64: 530957FC129C7B3B

Now I've never tried this on Android before so I downloaded (Android 5.1) and to test this... That was somewhat of a hassle but finger banging it enough got it working.

otingocni

Nov 21, 2017
During the Translation Process that should be compiled into 'Data\Scripts.rvdata2"

That should have a Time Stamp of 7-31-2020 1:32 PM
CRC32: C222C6F9
CRC64: 530957FC129C7B3B
Timestamp of all data files is the same, but cant check CRC in total commander on smartphone.
But now i think JoiPlay maybe messes something up.
Will try to reassign the game like you did now.
Ty for testing it.
Now im at least sure that the error is on my side.

otingocni

Nov 21, 2017
Timestamp of all data files is the same, but cant check CRC in total commander on smartphone.
But now i think JoiPlay maybe messes something up.
Will try to reassign the game like you did now.
Ty for testing it.
Now im at least sure that the error is on my side.
Tried it out but it still does not work...
Found the lines in the Script.rvdata2.
I will try to copy everythind to pc and check if it works there...

Edit: i just realised that the evasion patch is installed too but my team never evaded anything.
somethings wrong, I can feel it

otingocni

Nov 21, 2017
That file is encrypted after compiling, you couldn't have check it on your end.

You should've started from this. You're over complicating this.
JoiPlay has the possibility to decrypt, so i tried it.

And since i mostly play it on mobile, i never thought to check this on PC

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
And since i mostly play it on mobile, i never thought to check this on PC
I already told you to check on pc several hours ago, and you still not done it and already made 3 reply's since that. This thing literally takes between 20min-1h, you have been at it for several hours.

• Sad

otingocni

Nov 21, 2017
I already told you to check on pc several hours ago, and you still not done it and already made 3 reply's since that. This thing literally takes between 20min-1h, you have been at it for several hours.
Sry now i saw it that you mentioned that.
I do all this over mobile, because i do not have access to my pc for 3 more hours.

Hoped to solve it till then, but failed.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Sry now i saw it that you mentioned that.
I do all this over mobile, because i do not have access to my pc for 3 more hours.

Hoped to solve it till then, but failed.
Download some # check tool on your phone. Hash and Compare or something else and check crc32 of that file, or check if you dont by any chance have other folders in main game\Data folder, or the app did not create new folder instead of overwriting, or try overwriting data files again. You should have try those things first.

• Sad

otingocni

Nov 21, 2017
Download some # check tool on your phone. Hash and Compare or something else and check crc32 of that file, or check if you dont by any chance have other folders in main game\Data folder, or the app did not create new folder instead of overwriting, or try overwriting data files again. You should have try those things first.
Did all these things except crc check (but the scripts are included) and deleting data folder then unzipping.
All files in the only Paradox/Data folder are with the same timestamp like touch was used.

Maybe the script has to be ran on PC once to work.
Soon i can test it

Jenkins masterdragonson: Ty for your support iw was a classic case of RTM...
still had the Game.rgss file in the game folder after backing up a few months ago...

Case Closed

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: masterdragonson

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just encountered "World Breaker" Luka for the first time on August 5, 2020. *sigh* I hate both him and "Judgement" Luka so much. They both one-sidedly obliterate me and my party. From what I've read on the wiki, "Chaos" elements are the most effective against them and all other elements are useless. Am I wrong? I have both Hild and Nuruko in my party. Should I optimize them for magic and use their Dark and Chaos elements to destroy them. How can I make my powerful attackers useful against them? Please lend me some advice.

Savial

Jan 29, 2018
pls help:
will saves from part 1 required/reset in part 2? like stats|gear etc.
or parts are independent and part 1 is already finished game with logical end?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
pls help:
will saves from part 1 required/reset in part 2? like stats|gear etc.
or parts are independent and part 1 is already finished game with logical end?
Saves from Part 1 carry over to Part 2. It's a continuation of the story just like in the original Monster Girl Quest.

Savial

Jan 29, 2018
Saves from Part 1 carry over to Part 2. It's a continuation of the story just like in the original Monster Girl Quest.
So I need exactly last version of part 1 to export into p2 correctly/without errors? Translation doesnt matter, right?
I've played original game where all parts were patched together.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
So I need exactly last version of part 1 to export into p2 correctly/without errors? Translation doesnt matter, right?
I've played original game where all parts were patched together.
Functionally Part 2 handles everything from Part 1 with the exception of H-Scenes from Part 1 (Copy Graphics from Part 1 into Part 2 to get those, though all the dialogue from Part 1 is in Part 2)

Part 2 should be able to handle any save from Part 1 even if you didn't complete all of Part 1 before upgrading to Part 2.

Reactions: Savial

otingocni

Nov 21, 2017
Well its me again...
The plugin does work on PC, but it works not on JoiPlay.

In JoiPlay when i start a fight it shows me 1 big and 1 smaller blank box (like when am selecting a skill and a target, but blank ) and the game crashes after half a second, why i cannot show a screenshot.

I tried to enable the configs it crashed, i disabled all new configs it crashed.

According to the error message a texture is loaded which exceeds my phones screen.

When i put the Game.Rgss file into the game folder again i can fight again.
No crashes anymore.

Looks like i have to play without the plugins...

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
When i put the Game.Rgss file into the game folder again i can fight again.
That file should be either original not translated version or some who knows how old version put back into a singe file for whatever reason.

Anyway i cant see a file that is more than 23976 height, largest is over 6K

Also no, the error says it exceeds your phone's hardware capabilities, not screen.

Also what game version do you got? You never mentioned it and most people dont use Game.Rgss in their game unless it is not translated or some odd build.

You might want to download fresh version not translated and apply translation to it since there is no such a file with 23976 height, report this on git of joiplay or ask on monster girl discord if someone else is using joiplay and does he have an error too.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes