RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Any translation update news? been years
Translation is being updated daily, if you have not checked/updated it for years then it is your loss. And there are pre-patched files with recent version just few pages back..., dont know what are you doing :rolleyes:

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
So just finished the game and I am very impressed how much illia matured over the course of the journey. I haven't seen the demon lord side of this story but I think like the Illia version especially when I found out that certain music only plays when Illia joins you.

• Love
Reactions: masterdragonson

MysteryMan09

May 11, 2018
Guys, for some reason recently I can't use my controller to play the game. I tried installing a new version of the game to see if my version had something wrong, same thing. Can anybody help me resolve this please?

danken

Jul 1, 2017
New post about upcoming patch:
Now, I will continue to promote the 7 part large scale collaboration project. Previously, I introduced 3 parts, and this time I will introduce an additional 2 new parts.
· ROBFS4U (Azukaru Kishidan-sama)
· Succubus Rhapsodia (Dreamania-sama)
With this, the introduction of 5 of the 7 parts has concluded. In half a month, I will introduce the remaining 2 parts. Of course, with regards to things like the speech and behavior of each respective guest character within the collaboration scenarios, the authors of each respective work will take careful supervision. This is a scenario with lots of content, so please enjoy.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Guys, for some reason recently I can't use my controller to play the game. I tried installing a new version of the game to see if my version had something wrong, same thing. Can anybody help me resolve this please?
Did you try using left stick to move character/ move around menu? It should work.

Reactions: MysteryMan09

MysteryMan09

May 11, 2018
Did you try using left stick to move character/ move around menu? It should work.
Yup. My entire controller is unresponsive to it. Not just one controller, all of my controllers are unresponsive to the game which is weird since they work on all of my other games without any problems.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Yup. My entire controller is unresponsive to it. Not just one controller, all of my controllers are unresponsive to the game which is weird since they work on all of my other games without any problems.
my controller works fine with it although it uses left stick instead of directional buttons to move or scroll in menu.

Try in windows search or control pannel, search for "setup usb game controller" and there in advanced pick your controller and press ok.

And no directional buttons will not work, it is limitation of rpgmakerace/ programming, to get it to work you would have to search for some controller emu which would let you rebind buttons.

Last edited:
Reactions: MysteryMan09

MysteryMan09

May 11, 2018
my controller works fine with it although it uses left stick instead of directional buttons to move or scroll in menu.

Try in windows search or control pannel, search for "setup usb game controller" and there in advanced pick your controller and press ok.

And no directional buttons will not work, it is limitation of rpgmakerace/ programming, to get it to work you would have to search for some controller emu which would let you rebind buttons.
Bro, you're a goddamn lifesaver. I managed to resolve it, thanks a lot for the help.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
its really interesting that some of the monsters for the third part look like they are drawn by the same person that drew sonya

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
the laptop i use for this game shut off and wont turn on. does anyone know how to turn on an hp pavillon? when i press the power button, the light under the button and some other lights flick on for probably less than half a second. its a shame because it was so sudden when it turned off and i really liked playing through this game, ive never laughed and cried and nutted so much to any other game that wasnt the previous game.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
It probably overheat and shut off. Or low battery. If you cant turn it on with power plugged in, then motherboard died. Ask on tech forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: yesz

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
Interesting my ass
Xelvy arts are fucking terrible
Like holy shit, its all chimaera with tongue and then they rip off your balls
look, some people just take longer to advance into more extreme cases of perversion, where appreciation of the once thought strange fetishes become possible.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes