RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Hey dude thanks for the thorough answer really appreciate it! :D
Also can someone refer a good saveeditor to me? I want to recruit the Medal Queen sooo bad! :D But the only save editors were online ones and could only help me as much, as to increase the amount of money, I did what I could with the help of the MGQ wiki page to find out what supposed variable are for which item but seemingly it didn't help me any bit...
So yeah there's this issue xD
No problem.

Not sure about the save editors not working.

Though if you wanted to change Inventory you need to feed them the decrypted databases.
Armors.rvdata2 - Armor Database
Items.rvdata2 - Item Database
Weapons.rvdata2 - Weapon Database
System.rvdata2 - Variables & Switches Database

I'll attach those in case you don't have them decrypted.

Feb 6, 2018
No problem.

Not sure about the save editors not working.

Though if you wanted to change Inventory you need to feed them the decrypted databases.
Armors.rvdata2 - Armor Database
Items.rvdata2 - Item Database
Weapons.rvdata2 - Weapon Database
System.rvdata2 - Variables & Switches Database

I'll attach those in case you don't have them decrypted.
Thanks again for the nice and thoughtful reply, though I still don't seem to get it to work... if it really won't bother any of you, I'm gonna attach my save file and if you want, you can do the editing and I will download the edited save :)

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Thanks again for the nice and thoughtful reply, though I still don't seem to get it to work... if it really won't bother any of you, I'm gonna attach my save file and if you want, you can do the editing and I will download the edited save :)
You should have no problem with adding her now

Edit: you could also later in game fight monsters that drop medals.

Last edited:

Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
Does somebody have a walkthrough for this game? Especially for Part 1... Yes, I only played for a few H-Scenes but now I actually want to finish the story like the original paradox. I had a WT before but I forgot where I got, I'm sure there YT walkthroughs but its gonna take forever, nobody has a guide I can use?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Does somebody have a walkthrough for this game? Especially for Part 1... Yes, I only played for a few H-Scenes but now I actually want to finish the story like the original paradox. I had a WT before but I forgot where I got, I'm sure there YT walkthroughs but its gonna take forever, nobody has a guide I can use?
Amira usually tells you what to do next, try that. If you dont have her, you can pretty much start new game since you get her early in game. Or check the last visited city and check YT or check the wiki since there is walkthrough there.

Reactions: Alannnnn

danken

Jul 1, 2017

Translation from reddit:
Here is an announcement about the collaboration project from the previous post. Currently, we are continuing on with a large scale collaboration project, and a seven volume/part game.
As part of Monster Girl Quest Paradox RPG Part 2’s update, the following large scale collaboration project is coming soon.
Story:
Misu, the White Rabbit, accidentally opened gates to other worlds, and the Yumenoshu (Dream Lords?), mighty succubus, make their appearance in the world of Monster Girl Quest.
Starting with the erosion of Yorunokuni, the world began to sink into a dream of pleasure. Moreover, the Dream Lords muster an alliance of powerful beings from seven other worlds. The powerful beings who appear from various other worlds exercise their authority across every part of the world.
In the face of this threat, brave heroes from seven worlds amass.
Here and now, the battle between the crossover worlds of the Seven Heroes and the Dream Lords begins…
Collaboration works:
· SHRIFT (Devil’s Office-sama)
· Sanmai no Ofuda (Misawa-sama)
· Succubus Prison (Tokinokogiri-sama)
· Please confirm the secret guest character(s) by actually playing it.
· A portion of the guest characters (characters like the guest heroine, strong characters related to the guest main character, etc.) do NOT have an H scene.
· Because the collaboration story will begin AFTER Part 2, it’s necessary to have a clear Part 2 save file. Also, a portion of some sub events (Succubus Village event and others) require a clear safe file beforehand.
· Within the collaboration scenarios, you will not be able to use the Labyrinth of Chaos’ secret equipment (equipment names not written in white). By clearing the collaboration scenarios, this restriction will be removed.
This time, I showed you 3 out of 7 of our collaboration works.
In half a month, I will show you two more works, and finally at the end of the month, I plan to show the remaining 2. The collaboration scenarios will open to the public after September.
Of course, September is not for certain, so please be mindful of that. All of the guest works are wonderful games. Pending the time that the update is released, I strongly recommend that you use this opportunity to give them a try.
Collaboration with 7 game authors from genre, maybe it's not Marvel but it's something fandom should be exited about. TT again shows he has balls to do something creative.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
TT again shows he has balls to do something creative.
They basicly promoting other games at this point, delaying the main project, and probably part 3 is not going to get annouced this year with this. Actually Not exciting at all. Out of 3 games mentioned only last one seems like it would fit in. Other two not.

Reactions: otingocni

ss6

Nov 9, 2018

Translation from reddit:

Collaboration with 7 game authors from genre, maybe it's not Marvel but it's something fandom should be exited about. TT again shows he has balls to do something creative.
holy shit this will be amazing ! :D

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Translation from reddit:

So the White Rabbit opens a portal to some Dream Land where you confront the Dream Lord "夢の主".

If I didn't accidentally mess up the title OCR Machine Translation.
夜の国と
Night Country And
七っの世界の勇者達
The Heroes of the Seven Worlds

Why does this remind me of Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars...

Games Involved:
- Currently machine translated. I played a bit of it from what I remember it's alright, the girls were a bit wavy and some of the puzzles sucked because of the MTL.
The Three Charms - The MC is a very effeminate man in this, another alright game though I don't remember much about it besides it looked like the artist really wanted to draw lesbians but drew in a dick for good measure.
Succubus Prison House of Lewd Demons - If I remember right the loli is actually a grandma :p Run fast or be screwed.

The other 4 games of the 7 are not listed. They are aiming for sometime in September however don't guarantee that.

* A bit of teasing that other Guest Characters will be reveled later :sleep:
* Some characters won't have lewds in this o_O
* If you haven't cleared MGQ Paradox Part 2 you might not be able to play this as it's Clear Data is required :unsure:
* If you farmed Chaos Labyrinth equipment you won't be able to use it :oops:

Eh I'm currently with Jenkins on this one as it feels that it will slow down Part 3. Maybe the other 4 Game Collaborations will change my mind but so far I'm not feeling the hype.

otingocni

Nov 21, 2017
Arzor-X the plugins you mentioned in your blog for showing enemy hp and advanced skill information, where was it described how to get them?

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I am using masterdragonson
MGQ Paradox 2.23 Data Folder Compiled On 7-31-2020 version.
Does he not use Arzorx translation?
Oh I use it alright, this atrocious slander will be remembered (Pompous Aristocratic Tone For Added Dramatic Effect)

:LOL: Humor aside...
Arzor-X the plugins you mentioned in your blog for showing enemy hp and advanced skill information, where was it described how to get them?
I'm guessing you mean this

In the Instructions there is says to use "Menu > Config > Enemy HP Gauge"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: otingocni
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes