RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
With no idea how old the translation is; if you want follow masterdragonson's instruction to patch your translation.

I guess I have a prepatched game because it seemingly works fine.

And i told you already in order to use Arzor-X's translation you need to have decrypted game (data folder), even if you did not have data folder at first and translator used Game.rgss3a, you should have it after applying translation.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
With no idea how old the translation is; if you want follow masterdragonson's instruction to patch your translation.

And i told you already in order to use Arzor-X's translation you need to have decrypted game (data folder)
The game is pretty much fully English. Also, how do I download because every time I go to "GitHub" I'm able to the files in a branch tree but no download option.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
The game is pretty much fully English. Also, how do I download because every time I go to "GitHub" I'm able to the files in a branch tree but no download option.
"I'm able to see the files." D'oh

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
On the right there is "Releases", and there in zip an .exe

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
does anyone know where i can get a full translation if there is one? i remember having to learn a bit of japanese to try and enjoy the untranslated parts, but it was still an issue.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
MGQ Paradox 2.23 Data Folder Compiled On 6-30-2020

Mega

Using (If Game isn't already decrypted, else skip to Step 3)
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
3) Overwrite 'Data' Folder with those from the archive
4) Optional Add Paradox.png to 'Graphics\Titles1' Folder
5) Optional Overwrite Game.ini if you haven't already done so in the past
6) Optional Add Evasion Fix Patch to the Patch Folder
7) Play Game

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that on the First Page

Extra: Included Evasion Fix Patch kindly provided by Arzor-X
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-3506440
where do i get the files to be able to follow those instructions?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
MGQ Paradox 2.23 Data Folder Compiled On 6-30-2020

Mega

Using (If Game isn't already decrypted, else skip to Step 3)
1) Decrypt 'Game.rgss3a' using Decryptor
2) Rename or Remove 'Game.rgss3a' (You want the game to read the translated files, not the ones stored in here)
3) Overwrite 'Data' Folder with those from the archive
4) Optional Add Paradox.png to 'Graphics\Titles1' Folder
5) Optional Overwrite Game.ini if you haven't already done so in the past
6) Optional Add Evasion Fix Patch to the Patch Folder
7) Play Game

*This isn't for people that want to compile the Translation files*
Other Tutorials are available that gives instructions on how to do that on the First Page

Extra: Included Evasion Fix Patch kindly provided by Arzor-X
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-quest-paradox-part-1-2-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-3506440
for 4) which archive do i use to overwrite for
for 5) i havent found a game.ini in the games files or in the linked mega download, and what do i overwrite it with?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
i downloaded this game when there were many different versions, and now there is just the one version with the different places to get them. how far translated is that version?

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
If you have the data folder

If you got it just use masterdragonson's pre-patched data files and overwrite (step 2 and 3)
cant find the data folder in the game files. tried to activate the decryptor from inside the game file and it opens for half a second and closes itself

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
cant find the data folder in the game files. tried to activate the decryptor from inside the game file and it opens for half a second and closes itself
Just download from op game and use masterdragonson's pre-patched files from page 50

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
how do i know if game is already decrypted?
Does it have Game.rgss3a? If decrypted this file isn't needed and is removed to prevent issues.

for 4) which archive do i use to overwrite for
for 5) i havent found a game.ini in the games files or in the linked mega download, and what do i overwrite it with?
for 4) Either the Mega, Mediafire, or AnonymousFiles link to MGQ Paradox 2.23 Data 6-30-2020.rar
All three point to the same file. Though this optional step just swaps out the Title Screen.
for 5) Game.ini should be in the Game's root folder usually next to Game.exe. This optional step translates the Title, mostly how it gets reported in the Title Bar and Task Manager.

i downloaded this game when there were many different versions, and now there is just the one version with the different places to get them. how far translated is that version?
You can find Translation Status on Arzor-X's Blog, in brief the main story is done and their team is working on polish and side things that still need done.

Reactions: yesz

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
I just found an ultimate item called "something"Depsas. It looked like a rod but then it said, you can't carry anymore." What the heck!?

globito99

Dec 1, 2017
someone could be so kind to pass me a 100% game save I would appreciate it very much it costs a lot to unlock some scenes

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes