Unity Monster Island [v0.29] [PjoyGames]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

PejoyGames

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
cover monster island v32.png

BECOME A HAREM MASTER AND BREED A LOT OF CUTE AND SEXY MONSTER

Overview:
On Monster Island, a pandemic-based curse has caused the extinction of monsters. Neko from the cat race, Usagi from the rabbit race, and Ushi from the cow race make up the final 3 species of female monsters.

The three race has taken the initiative to restore normalcy to Monster Island. They learn ancient magic that allows them to call on outside beings to assist them in finding solutions. They carry out the ceremony and are successful in calling out assistance.

MC is a regular person who only engages in daily masturbation and eroge gaming. Although he is incredibly perverted, he is essentially a virgin and has never made love.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-14
Release Date: 2023-05-12
Developer: PjoyGames - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.29
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Untitled-1.png Untitled-2.png Untitled-3.png Untitled-222.png Untitled-5.png Untitled-14.png gifntext-gif.gif Untitled-22.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Do these types ever get finished?
I'll try it because I like monster girls. But I do hope it gets updated regularly.

Edit: Bland clicker. Doesn't work in the background. The gallery is two images. One looks still, the other slightly animated.
Hope it gets better. But for now it isn't worth bothering with.

Last edited:

Waphles

Jan 9, 2019
Is this just a demo for the first ranch with the catgirls? I like the concept, but the the first image shows a cowgirl and bunnygirl too. Am I missing something?

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
The game feels like it's extremely early in development, their isn't much to even judge at this point.

Reactions: PejoyGames

scoota33

Jul 15, 2019
progression is slow as hell (no offline and no background), all you can do currently is upgrade the ranch, and buy catgirls (and click like hell when they are fucking) .. definitely set up to be a pay to progress game .. from 1b to 100b and you get 900 every now and then (and a bunch of 900's from clicking during sex) forget about it and move on. 1665847831207.png

Last edited:

Carryon

Apr 19, 2017
Edit: Bland clicker. Doesn't work in the background. The gallery is two images. One looks still, the other slightly animated.
Hope it gets better. But for now it isn't worth bothering with.
Ah, but you don't understand the genius at play here! The game is clearly a meta clicker, where you're meant to constantly click f5 on the thread to check for updates to the game itself, so that you can go and click more.

We're breaking revolutionary new ground with this title.

• Haha
Reactions: CarbonBeast

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Can you suggest games of the same type, please?
Almost every monstergirl ranching/breeding game has been abandoned. The only one I can think of that seems to get regular updates is Breeders of the Nephelym but it's just one guy and a pretty heavy game so progress is slower. If you just monster girls in general you can look at
Club Bifrost (#2 monster girl game right after Monster Girl Quest)
Monster Girl Island (abondoned)
Breeding Season (permanently stuck in development)
Monster Girl Project
Monster Black Market (10/10 game but not really monster girls....)

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes