Unity Monster Island [v0.29] [PjoyGames]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
great! another monster ranch, those are my favourites. Please, don't forget the doggy posse with the cow. :love:

PejoyGames

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
how can i get the bee girl and the rabbit
by playing the game.

No! Seriously! Look at this first:
laporan siswa.PNG
means that you need ranch in level 50 and have at least coin of 160.00k

pencapaian level berhitung.PNG
This is the menu to unlock and interact with facilities. The upper red box represents your ranch's current level. The lower red box (the button "Upgrade") is the way to increase the ranch facility.

How to unlock the scene in the gallery: Buy Usagi (or Bunny) Monster for at least 2 (blowjob scene) and 3 (missionary scene)

for Bee to unlock the scene:
- Purchase the ranch first.
- Save money until you have at least 100,00a.
- In facilities, hold and drag the menu to find the "garden" menu.
- After unlocking the garden facility, "EVOLVE" it.
- As you "evolve" the garden facility, more scenes will become available.
- It will take some time to unlock the Bee scene, so be patient.

is there pregnancy
refer to this :
Maybe yes, maybe no, we still discuss about that (i.e. still convincing the team that breeding fetish is good)

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
requested this, but was already added lol. I searched for it beforehand, but ti didnt pop up because i had the animated tag enbaled. This game has animations. Should probaly be updated

Delgorlord

Jul 7, 2021
stop using unity engine you will be charged per download fee tax on the owner will be charged each per download on any unity games go on unity to see for yourself cuilt of lamb will be delete because unity dumb idea to tax the owners game on per download each time. once you delete the unity game and redownload it again they will be charge again and again. thats why almost all devs are done with unity.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
stop using unity engine you will be charged per download fee tax on the owner will be charged each per download on any unity games go on unity to see for yourself cuilt of lamb will be delete because unity dumb idea to tax the owners game on per download each time. once you delete the unity game and redownload it again they will be charge again and again. thats why almost all devs are done with unity.
Join discussion about it in this thread https://f95zone.to/threads/with-the...to-see-a-lot-of-remakes.174568/#post-11719642

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes