Unity Monster Island [v0.29] [PjoyGames]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

xTEDDYx

Mar 23, 2022
if you want to unlock all the CG's in this game move the year on your date & time as far forward as possible honestly 10 minutes of this game becomes a boring concept and a waste of time considering the CG's are stagnant photos with generic lines that you've more than likely heard in a bazillion other games its not a bad game it just left me with a "what was the point" feeling.

Reactions: PejoyGames

PejoyGames

Game Developer
Oct 13, 2022
if you want to unlock all the CG's in this game move the year on your date & time as far forward as possible honestly 10 minutes of this game becomes a boring concept and a waste of time considering the CG's are stagnant photos with generic lines that you've more than likely heard in a bazillion other games its not a bad game it just left me with a "what was the point" feeling.
For all people in here, thank you for the feedback.

Hisu

Dec 28, 2017
had an very old version of the game.
he took over my save what in general is nice but im STUCK now after the invent / story tell, cant upgrade anything.
secondary. in the gallery for Neko (the last one / moveing one)
in the beginning she has some kind of black outfit, but after 1 klick, it changes to her "normal nude" cloths. and than only option 1/2 for nude / chrismas.
where what is this black outfit ?

where is the save folder ? so i could at least make a fresh start / hard reset...

Last edited:

CyanCoyote

Feb 27, 2018
Almost every monster girl/breeding game is one guy or girl.
like Monster Black Market but didn't have full furry and sexy monster girls.
Open the farm to bandits, goblins, orcs, monsters.

Gun-Bao

Sep 10, 2019
where is the save folder ? so i could at least make a fresh start / hard reset...
As I think, that game store all data in Windows in Registry HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\[company name]\[project name]

where company name - Pejoy
project name - Monster Island

Last edited:
Reactions: PejoyGames
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes