4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Boombit

Jun 8, 2022
anyone knows how to trigger the other buddy sex scene?
the gallery has Colton animation, but I don't see any way to trigger it everytime I converse with him

Reactions: skyrroner

Boombit

Jun 8, 2022
You need to open it with the CheatEngine. Then when the program is running you need to click on the upper-left button "Process List" and choose this game. Obviously, you've got to start the game first.

Once all the above is done, you can choose the desirable cheats on the list. However, half of them don't operate on the newest build.
after I open the file with cheat engine and selected the boxes as instructed, I see no button like "apply" or "ok" to finalize the settings?

Sonicfury01

Aug 25, 2019
is the new update compatible with the old saves? I tried combining it with my old 2.8.1 save file but the only new thing I found is the town having new entrances to sewers and a new dude in the mansion named Sebastion

Krids

Feb 4, 2021
is the new update compatible with the old saves? I tried combining it with my old 2.8.1 save file but the only new thing I found is the town having new entrances to sewers and a new dude in the mansion named Sebastion
Have the same problem, and I can't really leave this area. I mean I can go out new zone but I stuck in the forest, can't go back to town or even old forest after tp to this place

Krids

Feb 4, 2021
Have the same problem, and I can't really leave this area. I mean I can go out new zone but I stuck in the forest, can't go back to town or even old forest after tp to this place
Oh, nevermind, I can leave, there was no question mark and I thought it's dead end, but I just needed to press enter

Krids

Feb 4, 2021
And I wanted to ask can I change character view to one of human sprites that game give you at the beggining? I've chosed the goblin one but I would like to change it to another

dragonsword69

Feb 26, 2022
From the latest version's image files it looks like there are some hidden character models, like Sebastien, that exist even if not in game yet. was never able to put things together in one of those modeling programs, so if anyone knows how it would be great to get a step by step for this game

Crossbow1701

Dec 14, 2019
anyone know how to get the double goblin animation? Ive seen it only once with one hobgoblin and 2 reg but never again.

robozaec

Mar 29, 2022
Too "manly" for me, though I like me some gay stuff. It's a bit challenging, I had to grind a bit in some places in the game. I'm stuck at the boss that's among the tree houses, but I don't feel like it's worth finishing.

latui

Feb 5, 2023
Drain the boss's MP with Specter Sever and easy win.

Too "manly" for me, though I like me some gay stuff. It's a bit challenging, I had to grind a bit in some places in the game. I'm stuck at the boss that's among the tree houses, but I don't feel like it's worth finishing.

Crossbow1701

Dec 14, 2019
Anyone know if getting more slut on the status bar changes the dialoge? or has nothing been put in the game to get more slutty lines?

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Not being able to do anything with the fairy prince after you defeat him is torture.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes