4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

khaled83

Dec 9, 2017
UPDATED 1/17/23 - I finally figured out how to set the sluttiness to maximum. Cheat table has been updated with new cheat.

If anyone wants a cheat table for this game, I've made one with cheats for infinite HP (with or without 1-Hit Kill ability), infinite MP, infinite gold, instant level up (1 level per victory, up to max level, and this works for all characters/alt forms), and now instant max sluttiness. Each cheat section has instructions under the header for how to activate the cheat. They can't be activated as soon as you load a save or start a new game from main menu because of how the game and the cheats work.

Basic explanation: Since the game assigns addresses to both instructions and values held in memory (like your HP) dynamically, they change every time you run the game. The opcodes for an instruction, however, won't change. So the cheats use an aob scan to find the bytes of the opcode for the instruction the cheat will modify. But an instruction won't be assigned an address until the function that the instruction is part of is initially called, which means the instruction (and thus it's opcode/bytes) the cheat needs to find to work can't be found until it has an address.

It's not a big deal, just a small step to do before you activate a cheat. But you have to do it every time you run the executable to start up the game. Once you've done the prereq. to activate a cheat, you can turn that cheat off and on all you want while the game is running.

Infinite HP cheats: Just get into a battle and either hit an enemy or get hit. Doesn't matter which character/enemy gets hit. All that matters for that cheat is that someone takes damage. You can activate one of the HP cheats after that, even if the battle isn't over. Activate one or the other, you can't use both at the same time. Only difference is one lets you insta-kill each enemy (I'm looking at you, Fairy Prince and Alpha Wolf).

Infinite MP cheat: it's similar to what you do for HP, except instead a move with an MP cost has to be used once before activating the cheat. The move can be done be you/Ash/Lyric or an enemy. Easy way to do the prereq. for the HP and MP cheat in same battle is to go fight a slime, smack it, activate HP cheat (if you don't feel like taking dmg), wait till slime uses poison spit or something, then activate the MP cheat and fire away.

Instant Level up cheat: Win a battle and you'll earn XP. It can be activated after that. For each subsequent battle won with the cheat on, any character/alt form (assuming you're in an alt form when battle is won) below level 15 will gain 1 level.

Infinite Gold/Buy For Free cheat: Go to any store and BUY an item, doesn't matter which item it is. You can activate the cheat after that. Once cheat is active, if you buy something else and your gold is less than 99,999, it will increase to that amount, and no matter what you buy, the cost won't be deducted from your gold. Keep in mind, if you're starting a new game from the main menu, the purchase of your lust-inducing armor doesn't count as buying an item from the store.

~~~~~NEW~~~~~
Max Sluttiness Cheat: Open the menu, view the hero's info on the Status screen, then close the menu. After that, activate the cheat, open the menu again, and view the hero's info on the Status screen again. The sluttiness will now be maxed out. No reason to leave the cheat on after that, so turn it off and go enjoy the benefits of your promiscuous reputation (which don't exist at this point in the development). If the hero hadn't had sex with anyone (monsters included) before the cheat was activated, the cheat will set the Stranger as the one who took the hero's virginity, just to be safe. But if you really, really want to be safe: before activating the cheat, go have sex with whoever you want to remember forever, then go let the Stranger bang you in the alley, check the Status screen at some point during all of that, THEN activate the cheat. But it should be fine if you don't. You don't have to reactivate this one every time you play the game like the others. One and done, folks.

***Couple things I discovered: If you manage to avoid getting screwed by a slime during the 1st mission, you can lose your virginity to Ash, as the top or the bottom, if you don't talk to Lukka (or don't let Lukka walk you home) and go straight home to sleep after returning from the 1st mission. You can still have sex with him after the 1st mission even if a slime plowed you, but the lustful slime will have stolen your first time. But that really only affects one line of dialogue later. In the altered version of the 2nd Ash H-scene, he'll say something like "He's the first person I had sex with..." instead of something along the lines of them having had sex before. I could be mistaken; I've replayed this game way too many times to nail down where the sluttiness value was being stored, so my memories of that scene are a bit hazy now, but I'm pretty sure that line did change.

Regardless of whether or not Ash ran away in the night with your V-card after he snuck into your room (less than 24 hours after meeting you, I might add) and surprise-attacked your penis, having sex with him after the 1st mission will change a lot of the dialogue of the H-scene in the fairy realm with him (if you choose to hang out with him and stick around), as well as the animation. Personally, I liked the altered version more. It starts to set the tone of Ash as a possible love interest for the hero. To add to the fun, the first time you go home while Ash is in your party and talk to your mom, she'll refer to Ash as your boyfriend. Foreshadowing? Or just a mother's wishful thinking?

After resting at the fire in the merc. camp, but BEFORE leaving the camp to go to the goblin village at night for the 1st time, if you try to enter the captain's tent, you'll overhear a conversation between the captain and a "mysterious voice" that adds a little intrigue to the developing plot, AND if you go into the tent that was being guarded earlier, the one on the left side of merc. camp, you can get spicy jerky from a chest in the tent (this is your only chance to do so, once you enter the goblin village, it'll be guarded again), which will let you avoid the upcoming fight with the Alpha Wolf. Lyric's reaction upon meeting you will change slightly depending on if you show up in beast form or not.***
hello how do i install this

Oct 19, 2018
I can't tell if I am doing something wrong, or if it is just that buggy... Tried to start a new game, but I can get clothes, and thus can't "start" the game, I wonder if it has anything to do with the "Naming Menu" as every time I use "E" in the name, a menu pops up, or if I use an arrow, the character moves. Also how do you activate "night time"?

Jun 17, 2019
UPDATED 1/17/23 - I finally figured out how to set the sluttiness to maximum. Cheat table has been updated with new cheat.

If anyone wants a cheat table for this game, I've made one with cheats for infinite HP (with or without 1-Hit Kill ability), infinite MP, infinite gold, instant level up (1 level per victory, up to max level, and this works for all characters/alt forms), and now instant max sluttiness. Each cheat section has instructions under the header for how to activate the cheat. They can't be activated as soon as you load a save or start a new game from main menu because of how the game and the cheats work.

Basic explanation: Since the game assigns addresses to both instructions and values held in memory (like your HP) dynamically, they change every time you run the game. The opcodes for an instruction, however, won't change. So the cheats use an aob scan to find the bytes of the opcode for the instruction the cheat will modify. But an instruction won't be assigned an address until the function that the instruction is part of is initially called, which means the instruction (and thus it's opcode/bytes) the cheat needs to find to work can't be found until it has an address.

It's not a big deal, just a small step to do before you activate a cheat. But you have to do it every time you run the executable to start up the game. Once you've done the prereq. to activate a cheat, you can turn that cheat off and on all you want while the game is running.

Infinite HP cheats: Just get into a battle and either hit an enemy or get hit. Doesn't matter which character/enemy gets hit. All that matters for that cheat is that someone takes damage. You can activate one of the HP cheats after that, even if the battle isn't over. Activate one or the other, you can't use both at the same time. Only difference is one lets you insta-kill each enemy (I'm looking at you, Fairy Prince and Alpha Wolf).

Infinite MP cheat: it's similar to what you do for HP, except instead a move with an MP cost has to be used once before activating the cheat. The move can be done be you/Ash/Lyric or an enemy. Easy way to do the prereq. for the HP and MP cheat in same battle is to go fight a slime, smack it, activate HP cheat (if you don't feel like taking dmg), wait till slime uses poison spit or something, then activate the MP cheat and fire away.

Instant Level up cheat: Win a battle and you'll earn XP. It can be activated after that. For each subsequent battle won with the cheat on, any character/alt form (assuming you're in an alt form when battle is won) below level 15 will gain 1 level.

Infinite Gold/Buy For Free cheat: Go to any store and BUY an item, doesn't matter which item it is. You can activate the cheat after that. Once cheat is active, if you buy something else and your gold is less than 99,999, it will increase to that amount, and no matter what you buy, the cost won't be deducted from your gold. Keep in mind, if you're starting a new game from the main menu, the purchase of your lust-inducing armor doesn't count as buying an item from the store.

~~~~~NEW~~~~~
Max Sluttiness Cheat: Open the menu, view the hero's info on the Status screen, then close the menu. After that, activate the cheat, open the menu again, and view the hero's info on the Status screen again. The sluttiness will now be maxed out. No reason to leave the cheat on after that, so turn it off and go enjoy the benefits of your promiscuous reputation (which don't exist at this point in the development). If the hero hadn't had sex with anyone (monsters included) before the cheat was activated, the cheat will set the Stranger as the one who took the hero's virginity, just to be safe. But if you really, really want to be safe: before activating the cheat, go have sex with whoever you want to remember forever, then go let the Stranger bang you in the alley, check the Status screen at some point during all of that, THEN activate the cheat. But it should be fine if you don't. You don't have to reactivate this one every time you play the game like the others. One and done, folks.

***Couple things I discovered: If you manage to avoid getting screwed by a slime during the 1st mission, you can lose your virginity to Ash, as the top or the bottom, if you don't talk to Lukka (or don't let Lukka walk you home) and go straight home to sleep after returning from the 1st mission. You can still have sex with him after the 1st mission even if a slime plowed you, but the lustful slime will have stolen your first time. But that really only affects one line of dialogue later. In the altered version of the 2nd Ash H-scene, he'll say something like "He's the first person I had sex with..." instead of something along the lines of them having had sex before. I could be mistaken; I've replayed this game way too many times to nail down where the sluttiness value was being stored, so my memories of that scene are a bit hazy now, but I'm pretty sure that line did change.

Regardless of whether or not Ash ran away in the night with your V-card after he snuck into your room (less than 24 hours after meeting you, I might add) and surprise-attacked your penis, having sex with him after the 1st mission will change a lot of the dialogue of the H-scene in the fairy realm with him (if you choose to hang out with him and stick around), as well as the animation. Personally, I liked the altered version more. It starts to set the tone of Ash as a possible love interest for the hero. To add to the fun, the first time you go home while Ash is in your party and talk to your mom, she'll refer to Ash as your boyfriend. Foreshadowing? Or just a mother's wishful thinking?

After resting at the fire in the merc. camp, but BEFORE leaving the camp to go to the goblin village at night for the 1st time, if you try to enter the captain's tent, you'll overhear a conversation between the captain and a "mysterious voice" that adds a little intrigue to the developing plot, AND if you go into the tent that was being guarded earlier, the one on the left side of merc. camp, you can get spicy jerky from a chest in the tent (this is your only chance to do so, once you enter the goblin village, it'll be guarded again), which will let you avoid the upcoming fight with the Alpha Wolf. Lyric's reaction upon meeting you will change slightly depending on if you show up in beast form or not.***
After downloading and extracting where do I add this file?

Kazukikun

Dec 24, 2020
After downloading and extracting where do I add this file?
You need to open it with the CheatEngine. Then when the program is running you need to click on the upper-left button "Process List" and choose this game. Obviously, you've got to start the game first.

Once all the above is done, you can choose the desirable cheats on the list. However, half of them don't operate on the newest build.

Axel-T-C

Apr 14, 2020
can someone give me a modded save or at the least a save PAST that gay fairy boss at the goblin camp?

such a bullshit boss

Kl1S4

Feb 7, 2023
Use Lyric only to heal your team, use Ash's Curse and the move that doesn't use mp, I think it's Sneak Attack(?) and when the Hero breaks free from the plants attack the Fairy Guy with Furry Claw & Acid/Posion Spit.

Axel-T-C

Apr 14, 2020
Use Lyric only to heal your team, use Ash's Curse and the move that doesn't use mp, I think it's Sneak Attack(?) and when the Hero breaks free from the plants attack the Fairy Guy with Furry Claw & Acid/Posion Spit.
can i just have the save skipping the fight plz?

RikuAotsuki

Aug 12, 2020
I have a handful of questions, if anyone can answer them.

-What does Agility/Charisma do?

-Is the chest on a cliff in the second forest area (just right of the entrance to the third forest area, where the first plant monster is) actually accessible? How?

-Any secrets, hidden chests or particularly good equipment drops somewhere?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes