4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
I started the game but I don't see any main love interest. can someone who finish the game tell me Y or N
The main love story in this game is between MC's anus and every peepee that he sees. Waaay behind it is maybe Ash? It's hard to tell for now, since there's almost no character relationships (if we're talking about "love" scenes, then the closest would be: "Hey, it's night and I'm horny!" - "Sure, let's fuck!"; the other scenes are just rapp stuff).

babilon29

Sep 5, 2017
The main love story in this game is between MC's anus and every peepee that he sees. Waaay behind it is maybe Ash? It's hard to tell for now, since there's almost no character relationships (if we're talking about "love" scenes, then the closest would be: "Hey, it's night and I'm horny!" - "Sure, let's fuck!"; the other scenes are just rapp stuff).
tnx:confused:.

W2L

Nov 14, 2022
I started the game but I don't see any main love interest. can someone who finish the game tell me Y or N
At the moment, no, there isn't an established love interest. But the game is still early in development and there's still 3 more characters who will be added to the game in future updates. Ash probably comes the closest to a possible love interest for the hero if you get both H-scenes with Ash, though the H-scene with Lyric also indicates that Lyric is interested in the hero.

The first scene is in the hero's room after returning from the 1st mission (don't talk to Lukka or let him walk you home to get this scene), and the second is in the fairy realm when you have the option of hanging out with Ash or Lyric. If you've already had sex with Ash, the dialogue and the animation in the second scene will change. I can't really say for sure that the changed dialogue hints at a possible romance between them, but the scene seems like it could be setting the groundwork for a future romance.

It's a bit iffy though, cause the dialogue essentially boils down to "we've had sex before, what if it happens again, do I want it to happen again, wow it's happening again, that was great, can we be fuck buddies, eh maybe". It was pretty funny though, worth a play-through to see it.

W2L

Nov 14, 2022
The H-scene with the Goblin Shopkeeper is easily the funniest scene in the entire game. And it's the only one that has an actual reward for doing it, cause you get a discount at the goblin's store after you have kinky roleplay sex with him.

For anyone who hasn't seen this scene yet, go back to the goblin village after you beat the fairy prince and return from the fairy realm. There will be posters of you with hearts drawn on them up on the shop walls, and the goblin shopkeeper will pretty much throw himself at you and beg for you to ravish him. You won't go for it the first time, so he'll reel his desires in and let you see the other wares he has for sale, but if you talk to him a second time you can choose either shop stuff or sex stuff.

It's the one opportunity in the game for the hero to have his revenge and make the goblin take it instead (and he's very vocal about how much he wants to hahaha).

• Hey there
Reactions: Diadan and mikemos

Scribonum

Aug 9, 2022
Managed to crit the firsty lusty slime to death before getting grabbed and now it seems like I'm soft-locked behind bars. This a bug, or am I just terrible at video games?

*Nvm, I quit out of the dungeon, and when I came back the encounter just didn't trigger. Will see if this breaks anything else down the line.

**Re-softlocked after beating slime king. Quitting out of the Dungeon, then pausing, seemed to *fix* things.

Last edited:

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links for 0.2.9.1:
Win:
Win 32:
Linux:
Mac:

(Gofile didn't like me, so Linux and Mac uploads stalled twice. I'm just gonna hope the Mega links are enough for ya'll)

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes