4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

FrutosRojos

Nov 14, 2017
Can someone give me some guidance towards tactics with defeating the fay prince in the goblin camp?

At 10th lvl, but I keep thinking I'm missing something in how to defeat the little brat.
I beat him at lvl 10 by having Lyric put Regen on each constantly, unless someone is really low then I use Cure. Main Guy goes beastform and uses Ripper to apply bleed (try to keep an eye out so that it's always on the prince) or uses potion if someone really low, otherwise use the Claw ability (2nd one, forgot the name) since it hits hard. Ash should be using his Blood spell if low hp, otherwise Curse (I think it's a DoT so also ensure it's always on the prince)

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Anyone knows where the comic book is located? Says it got traded with a goblin but i can't find it

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
I beat the aqueducts without getting slimed. And then game freezes on Ash's bedroom scene.
I know you can avoid getting wolf'ed by giving it an item too, but can you beat the goblin camp without the wolfboy skills?
if you go far enough to the right in the goblin camp you can re encounter the wolf to get the form.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Why would you want to avoid that though? Those scenes are the best parts of the game :whistle:
It's interesting to see what changes if the protagonist manages to avoid the non-consensual parts of the game.
Including the increased difficulty in not getting the monsterforms until the end of each chapter.

I'd also like to lose my virginity to a cute emo elf boy instead of a horny puddle, y'know.

Reactions: compliant

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
I acidentally skipped the first, so I had to go after another wolf to see them bang.
For future people looking if you skip the wolf daddy at the start of the village you can re encounter that same wolf if you keep going right he'll be the last pack of enemys available at the bottom.

plainstupid

Jan 25, 2019
If anyone cares the save files on Linux can be found in the /home/USER/.config/unity3d/Monster Souls Team folder.

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
Can someone share a save I am tired of every game release requiring a new start. I just want to enjoy the new stuff not slog through the old crap.

Begimo

Nov 22, 2018
Bugfixes:

• You can no longer skip the billboard scene and go straight to the Warlock's manor
  • Fixed soft lock from interacting with the patron monuments
  • Fixed fast travel option from billboard being accessible at the wrong times
  • Fixed the dungeon exit trigger after defeating the slime king
  • Fixed an issue where Hero could get permanently stuck in one of his monster forms after retrieving the beast soulgem. If he is already stuck in your save file you can send your save to be edited.
Misc changes:

• Temporarily reduced Alpha wolf's surrender difficulty to zero until I get a chance to redesign the encounter to have a surrender screen.
  • Experimental feature: When hero is more than two levels above an enemy, the enemy party will receive a heavy debuff at the start of the battle.

Download Links:

Windows:

Windows 32:

Mac:

Linux:

0.2.8, Enjoy!!! :3

nomaiD

Jan 9, 2022
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what engine the Dev used to rig the animations?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what engine the Dev used to rig the animations?
i dont know man but you could try ask him in twitter DM and see if you can get response but remember some devs are super busy with their own work so dont expect quick response in DM.

Reactions: nomaiD
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes