4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
How do I open this game on Mac because it keeps saying that it can't be opened and I can't add it to the application folder
make sure you are right clicking, select open, and then when it says it cant be opened, try one more time (for my mac I often have to try right clicking to open specifically to open)

if that still doesnt work, try opening a terminal command on the file by running command

cd Contents/MacOS
chmod +x *

voandlo

May 17, 2018
Cool game, too bad there isn't any damage from the main hero. Not even in the first dungeon but at all. I have to either rely solely on Ash's damage, or try to evade everyone. I don't think that's what supposed to happen.
Edit: After reloading the game damage came back, hooray.

Begimo

Nov 22, 2018
Here we go!!!! \o/ YaY!!!

Build 0.2.6 The Realm Of The Faerie Queen

Windows:
Windows 32:
Mac:
Linux:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog:

• Final zone of Chapter 2, a place of mystery and magic
  • New bonding and romance scene for Ash
  • New bonding and romance scene for Lyric
  • Lyric now uses bows instead of swords
  • Lyric will receive a class upgrade in the future, for now partially implemented
If you want the opportunity to do Ash's second bonding scene make sure you viewed the first one at the end of Chapter 1 (Hero's bedroom).

Save files from 0.2.3 should still be good but if your game won't load it's recommended to start a new one.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
This looks really cool, though I find it a bit odd in one of the screenshots there are a bunch of posters of women in the MCs room, while the game apparently has a focus on gay content? I've heard "converting" straight guys is a relatively common fantasy among gay men so wonder if this is a part of that. The title of the most recent update makes it sound like there may end up being straight content too?

geckardo

Dec 2, 2020
This looks really cool, though I find it a bit odd in one of the screenshots there are a bunch of posters of women in the MCs room, while the game apparently has a focus on gay content? I've heard "converting" straight guys is a relatively common fantasy among gay men so wonder if this is a part of that. The title of the most recent update makes it sound like there may end up being straight content too?
On the contrary, "Faerie" and "Queen" aren't out of place descriptors given the rest of the game's content.

Orangjuce

Jul 3, 2022
Is it just me or everytime I try to download from dropbox, whenever it's a few seconds away from finishing downloading, it just says "failed - server problem" and I can't do anything no matter how many times I try to restart the download.

hahaha02091002

Jan 1, 2020
so i have done the lyric scene but there is no way that i can do with ash. How can i do to get the bonding scene with ash without defeating the prince again ?

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Looks really good, 2 bad it's gay only. I assume there's no NTR so MC gets all the tentacles for himself, that is unless they fucking each other or raping other people behind his back.

• Haha
Reactions: Fabaz
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes