4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
A new build is here! The main focus of this build is the new forest zones bringing along with it a new plant based monster, the mantrap! This expands on the beginning part of chapter two before reaching the forest shrine. Hopefully making this part of the game more interesting and better paced from the time of leaving the mercenary camp to returning back to it for the night.
The storyline content still ends after defeating the Faerie Prince. The storyline content for this chapter is about 70% finished and will be released when it's ready. I'll talk about it a bit more in another post.
As always let me know if you encounter any bugs while playing and feel free to give any feedback you may have!
Changelog:
  • New forest zones with many hidden treasures
  • New plant type monster, the mantrap!
  • Added surrender scene for mantrap
  • Added surrender scene for pixie
  • Added game over scene for orc
  • Added second chance to get Lukka sleepover scene in the mercenary camp
  • Added hints for where to go in the beginning of chapter two
  • New equipment items for hero and Ash
  • New rare equipment item drops from some monsters
  • Adjusted levels and stats for some monsters
  • Increased the level cap for the player party to 15
  • Updated sniffing mechanic to make scent trails drift towards hero
  • Fixed missing scent clue on comic book for Buddy quest
  • Lukka will also give a small hint about this after receiving the quest

Save files from 0.2.3 should still be good but if your game won't load it's recommended to start a new one.

Windows version:
Mac version :
btw, have you posted 0.2.5?? he made a news build post on patreon... its about "Feisty Forest Frolic".

Kazarix

Feb 8, 2018

• Fixed black screen from third goblin surrender
  • Fixed null reference from Lukka's first sleepover scene
  • Fixed transition from armor shop during hero's armor purchase scene
  • Fixed some animation glitches on hero
  • Adjusted battle results popup, adding an OK button and removing old stuff
  • Adjusted input settings for gamepad triggers that may be causing issues for users
  • Adjusted abilities and attributes of the mantrap monster
  • Adjusted damage on Ash's daggers to be less powerful when doing critical hits
  • Added more turn delay after using Ash's sneak attack skill
  • Adjusted nighttime brightness in town
win:
win32 :
Mac:

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
So are you meant to loss to the first enemy in the aqueduct? I attack and it doesn't even show a damage number but the slime can hit me any number of times. Everything else works besides surrender, which is darkened out. Just curious if this is part of the tutorial or if I'm glitched out.

Edit: looks like I downloaded the older version. I'm on v0.6 now and it's all working fine.

Last edited:

bimbuu

Aug 13, 2020
Como faço para ter uma segunda chance com Luka? É só se você não fez pela primeira vez?
Because I already finish the storyline and I can't get that scene on camp.

izeronomm

Jun 30, 2022
How do I open this game on Mac because it keeps saying that it can't be opened and I can't add it to the application folder

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes