4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
man how do you beat the second dungeon boss
Stock up on elixirs, and grind up your level on the goblin, pixie, and wolf mobs until you get the second Atk Boost perk in the werewolf tree is how I did it. Using the warlock's dispel whenever the elf regens or barkskins also helps. That said, if I recall correctly there's currently no scene or bonus content once you beat the fairy prince, so there's not much point. He just hops in a portal and leaves, and the rest of the questline isn't in game yet. The game over screen for losing is the better outcome.

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
Just found out about this game. What link should I download off of to play it?
mega if you dont plan on downloading anything else today (theres a max file transfer per day limit one that one)
otherwise id recommend anonfile, it usually has the least ads

nomaiD

Jan 9, 2022
Anyone knows how to get the scene with the merchant goblin? The one with hairs covering his face
Also, I saw both orcs and tentacles in the scenes, is it possible to get them as of yet? Or are they content that will be released later?

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
guys, what is the new news on monster souls?? i saw a patreon post and it says something wrong with his dev plan, does anyone know what happen to him??

furry maid

Jun 22, 2019
Monster Soul Problem.jpeg

Can someone help me with this ? I have downloaded it from zippy file and manage to open the game only for it to close down again after sometime then that message pop up

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
hey guys there's a dev update few weeks(to be exact its jan.29 dev update on his patreon) ago can anyone posted here???

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes