4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
same I cant find it the dev gave an hint where to find it but I didn't find it. The hint was Look specificaly around the tree fort middle section of the goblin encampment.
Its on the... third level of the tree fort? Behind a tree, barely noticeable.

Screenshot 2021-11-13 214550.png

First: Go right outside the first hut in the tree.

Untitled1.png

When you reach this spot, go to the next level and go left until you reach this next fork:

Screenshot 2021-11-13 214754.png

Go down and to the left and you'll see the following:

Screenshot 2021-11-13 214930.png

You can't see it in my picture since I already picked it up, but the magazine will be in this small open area. Go to it and click on it.

Then you need to go back to the camp and talk to the blond haired friend multiple times until the scene is triggered. For now I think you can only trigger it once. :(

Screenshot 2021-11-13 215458.png

Reactions: maorepo

ScarletHarlot

Jul 4, 2018
Has anybody found a use for the sniffing ability / crouch in the wolf/beast form? It doesn't seem to do anything plot wise.

intothesimss

May 12, 2020
hey i already beat prince fae? but when i go back to shrine nothing happened, how to clear the mission and get the orb

Kazarix

Feb 8, 2018
Its on the... third level of the tree fort? Behind a tree, barely noticeable.

View attachment 1499305

First: Go right outside the first hut in the tree.

View attachment 1499307

When you reach this spot, go to the next level and go left until you reach this next fork:

View attachment 1499309

Go down and to the left and you'll see the following:

View attachment 1499311

You can't see it in my picture since I already picked it up, but the magazine will be in this small open area. Go to it and click on it.

Then you need to go back to the camp and talk to the blond haired friend multiple times until the scene is triggered. For now I think you can only trigger it once. :(

View attachment 1499312
Found it thanks a lot

MingCR

Oct 18, 2019
How do you get past the human guard in front of the goblin camp? Talked to the fae and now I'm kinda stuck.

Last edited:

maorepo

Dec 26, 2020
How do you get past the human guard in front of the goblin camp? Talked to the fae and now I'm kinda stuck.
I got stuck there too, go back to the melting pot at the base camp and choose to wait for nighttime.

(...)

Thanks for the guide! I did it, and they let you replay the scene if you click on the storage tent.

1636918886105.png

Reactions: zoleth

NeverWorks

Nov 1, 2019
someone knows how to get some reputation for unlocking the 3rd scene? (As the developer said)
I think you have to enter the alley next to the notice board in town. At the end of the alley is a box. If you click on it, you have the chance to whore yourself out in exchange for gold (which is a random amount from ~350 to ~700 gold I think). If you do this at least once, the mercenary captain in the second dungeon should demand that you let him fuck you before he allows you to enter the shrine area, and you can repeat the scene afterwards by talking to him and offering him relief.

Reactions: maorepo
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes