4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
I assume the transformations are temporary with quests? not gonna play as ugly human, sorry...
no its not temporary, you can transform any time just by click V or B button to switch what transformation you like.

although this game needs to be reminded what are the control buttons in this because his option is still lack of control keybinds to see what buttons to click and assign a new button on keyboard.

can someone here make a list of control buttons?? because it is hard to recall lately when we forgot something what button to click

Reactions: Lone Dog

FrutosRojos

Nov 14, 2017
no its not temporary, you can transform any time just by click V or B button to switch what transformation you like.

although this game needs to be reminded what are the control buttons in this because his option is still lack of control keybinds to see what buttons to click and assign a new button on keyboard.

can someone here make a list of control buttons?? because it is hard to recall lately when we forgot something what button to click
There already is a list of control button on the main/first post in this thread, it's under Developer Notes (found just above the download links)

Reactions: Slate3 and ejmuerte

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
I assume the transformations are temporary with quests? not gonna play as ugly human, sorry...
You can play as an orc boy from the beginning and constantly. Transformations are "permanent". Once you obtain one, you can turn it on or off. You can start as a lighter skin human, darker skin human, or an orc (same thing, just green skin). Then once you obtain transformation A (not going to spoil it), you can be A or your starting thing. Once you get B, you can switch between A, B, and starting race.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
You can play as an orc boy from the beginning and constantly. Transformations are "permanent". Once you obtain one, you can turn it on or off. You can start as a lighter skin human, darker skin human, or an orc (same thing, just green skin). Then once you obtain transformation A (not going to spoil it), you can be A or your starting thing. Once you get B, you can switch between A, B, and starting race.
Half-goblin, not orc.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
There already is a list of control button on the main/first post in this thread, it's under Developer Notes (found just above the download links)
yeah i kinda forgot about that but thanks

edit: i'll put that in my notepad

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
is there only the Alpha dire wolf or are there normal monster dire wolves of them? if so where are they located?

baradoge

Apr 7, 2019
is there only the Alpha dire wolf or are there normal monster dire wolves of them? if so where are they located?
There's an alpha and then the normal ones are in the goblin camp. they don't have any sex scenes though, just the alpha has a defeat scene

derpdude115

Mar 12, 2020
There's an alpha and then the normal ones are in the goblin camp. they don't have any sex scenes though, just the alpha has a defeat scene
shame was hoping you could transform into the wolf form after the defeat seen then have scenes with those wolves.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
shame was hoping you could transform into the wolf form after the defeat seen then have scenes with those wolves.
the wolf form is transformable after the defeat scene, and of course there isn't any sex scenes with the wolves.

asdoboyo99

Aug 15, 2021
Difference between 0.2.3 and 0.6?
i know that 0.2.3 is more recent but what does 0.6 have to still be aviable for download?

Corootai

Aug 24, 2019
Use cheat engine for health bar, or pack a ton of potion. I use the cheat engine
honestly, i'm not against to using it..... but saddly i'm not the greatest using that program honestly, and if there's not a clear walkthrough i tend to fumble the files needed, the last time i tried use cheat engine on one of these indy h-games, i think it was "Kincaid" and it broke the build and my system shut that shit down. lololol. XDDD i'm hoping someone finds a way to edit "Assembly-CSharp" file like in the other games using this engine and whatnot.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes