4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
0.2.2b was released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:
Windows: ;
Mac: ;
Linux:

Sorry I can't upload to NOPY or MEGA - don't have accounts.
nice thanks for the update :D

gulldrak

Jan 9, 2020
0.2.2b was released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:
Windows: ;
Mac: ;
Linux:

Sorry I can't upload to NOPY or MEGA - don't have accounts.
Antivirus is telling me it has a malware

• Wow
Reactions: Adamex

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
WOW it's been a while. So it's actually still being updated regularly, just not being shared for quite somewhile?
Or this is sort of a come back?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
WOW it's been a while. So it's actually still being updated regularly, just not being shared for quite somewhile?
Or this is sort of a come back?
It has a lot of support and is updated with frequency on Patreon. Just here that it seems to attrack almost no attention.

Reactions: nackedsnake

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Cute and neatly animated but it really needs to speed up those dialogue boxes or make them more easily skippable.
Otherwise it has potential.

drwood

Jun 12, 2019
Wow this games thumbnail looks really neet. I wonder if it has an acceptable amount of content to keep me entertained for a little aaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnddddddd its gay. fuck.

Jeno

Donor
Aug 27, 2017
even though I generally skip gay games, I gave this one a go and honestly it's quite cool!
Very early days, you'll get unfinished content in the first 20 minutes (the tavern isn't done) and then a bit later the goblin camp isn't done... so there's basically just the first dungeon that is complete atm...
But, I'm keeping my eye on this.
I agree btw the speech bubbles should not pop up and dissapear every time, it takes too long. During a conversation, it should pop up and stay, just cycle through the text.

nickclark89

Nov 10, 2017
does somebody have a save with a good high level? I really dont have the patience to fight the fairy prince right now lol

ZareBancho

Jun 18, 2019
[QUOTE = "nickclark89, publicación: 6009873, miembro: 284707"]
¿Alguien tiene una salvada con un buen nivel alto? Realmente no tengo la paciencia para luchar contra el príncipe de las hadas en este momento lol
[/CITA] DISPEL is super necesary and train Wold form with qimera slime

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
IDK if this is a glitch, but when I resisted the slime, the game wouldn't let me kill the slime so I killed myself, ended up back at the checkpoint, jumped over where the slime would be and ran into Ashe. But the problem is that the game is supposed to show the hero having slime skin so the game saying stuff like "Why do I look like this?" I'm like "Your sprite hasn't changed at all".

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Any ideas on how to defeat the three goblins at Goblin Camp.
The enemies at the goblin camp is currently unbalanced (as it stated before the mission), so you'd want to skip them by jumping over them rather than tearing your ass apart trying to beat them.
IDK if this is a glitch, but when I resisted the slime, the game wouldn't let me kill the slime so I killed myself, ended up back at the checkpoint, jumped over where the slime would be and ran into Ashe. But the problem is that the game is supposed to show the hero having slime skin so the game saying stuff like "Why do I look like this?" I'm like "Your sprite hasn't changed at all".
This game is currently is VERY unstable, and has a ton of problems with scripts, so don't be surprised when you see such things.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
OK guys Shilou is back!!! :D

and i already told him so he can update this thread, so how did i know that he is back?? i check on Palestra thread today and he is back updating the games.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes