4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
One issue is that there's no straight tag, I'm fine with games that have both gay and straight content but have very little interest in games with gay only. If there was a straight tag, or bi tag then it would be fine. Currently, gay tag can either mean that there's 1 gay scene out of 200 scenes or that it's gay only. This means that if you're like me and don't mind/can skip through gay scenes without being turned off, but prefer straight or bi content then you can't filter out gay only games(gay tag) because that means filtering out games that have content for every sexual orientation.
Agreed! That would be awesome. Or someway of denoting if the gay tag is to warn people who don't like it or entice people who do. I won't play a game if it's 1 gay scene out of 200, as you said (with very few exceptions, if the writing is incredible, I can usually just delete the images folder and play the game, haha). But I want to focus on the "gay only" games. Providing this solution would help both people like you (who don't mind some gay content) and people like me (who want majority gay content).

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
oh btw guys, heads up Shilou hasn't been online for 1 month now his last login was month of April so we need a different uploader on who will make new download game update.

so how do i know why shilou hasn't been online? because i double check it the thread game of Palestra thats where he mostly post every new update game and usually he comments when someone replies to him and right now... he hasnt comeback here this site.

Maevis_

Jul 12, 2020
oh btw guys, heads up Shilou hasn't been online for 1 month now his last login was month of April so we need a different uploader on who will make new download game update.

so how do i know why shilou hasn't been online? because i double check it the thread game of Palestra thats where he mostly post every new update game and usually he comments when someone replies to him and right now... he hasnt comeback here this site.
stalker *cough cough* i mean... YEAH, i need fast updates at my table :D

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
And yet again people are asking for updates yet aren't willing to pay to see them, the ignorance of some.

Oct 3, 2020
Yes but I've actually supported that game via patreon in the past, nice try though. :')
Perhaps you should accept that you are in the wrong rather than moving the goalposts? Your hidden criteria for making a request 'acceptable' was not present in the post I responded to.

In any case, who proclaimed you 'Arbiter of Pirate Morality'? On what ground can you assert that supporting a game through Patreon in the past entitles you to free updates afterwards?

The last thing this forum needs is a moralizer to chastise others for something like asking for an update on a thread. Pirating games is alright, but asking for the links to be updated is wrong? You just sound like a prick.

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Perhaps you should accept that you are in the wrong rather than moving the goalposts? Your hidden criteria for making a request 'acceptable' was not present in the post I responded to.

In any case, who proclaimed you 'Arbiter of Pirate Morality'? On what ground can you assert that supporting a game through Patreon in the past entitles you to free updates afterwards?

The last thing this forum needs is a moralizer to chastise others for something like asking for an update on a thread. Pirating games is alright, but asking for the links to be updated is wrong? You just sound like a prick.
So you're saying people are more entitled if they didn't ever support the creator? I asked for an update due to the fact I'd been supporting that game and uploading versions prior for months, meanwhile a twat like you clearly has nothing better to do than to view my older posts just to find contradictions.

Also when did I say I wasn't a prick? :)
All you've proven is you have way too much time on your hands LOL

Feb 7, 2020

So you're saying people are more entitled if they didn't ever support the creator? I asked for an update due to the fact I'd been supporting that game and uploading versions prior for months, meanwhile a twat like you clearly has nothing better to do than to view my older posts just to find contradictions.

Also when did I say I wasn't a prick? :)
All you've proven is you have way too much time on your hands LOL
Children, Children! Don't fight. Let's not be catty bitches now. whether you sail the salty seas or gain your merchandise through more "legal" means, it doesn't matter. There is no higher or lower person here, we are all equal. so i beg you let's not dip our toes in that pool of sulfuric acid. Okay?

Last edited:

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
Guys, there is no update at the moment. Only thing released since 0.2.1 are some previews of what is to come (which look pretty good to me).

You could likely have figured that out by going to the Patreon page and looking at the post titles, which you can see without subscribing. I think?

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Guys, there is no update at the moment. Only thing released since 0.2.1 are some previews of what is to come (which look pretty good to me).

You could likely have figured that out by going to the Patreon page and looking at the post titles, which you can see without subscribing. I think?
in patreon, you cant read their news description because its blocked by payment except only headlines in their news post can read it.

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
any news?
0.2.2b was released.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:
Windows: ;
Mac: ;
Linux:

Sorry I can't upload to NOPY or MEGA - don't have accounts.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes