4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

akir333

Nov 5, 2020
I have bug in early game after stun it freezes lik this and I can attack monster as long as I want but he only heal without surrender option

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Anyone got a bug where when you press Q to change equipment it keeps flashing? Mine did that. I can't change my equipment at all.
Yes, I get the same bug.

I have bug in early game after stun it freezes lik this and I can attack monster as long as I want but he only heal without surrender option
Is it the first slime with hearts over his head? That's a scripted battle for the purposes of the plot, you have to lose it. That's why it keeps healing.

Reactions: jayrexsnow95
Jan 29, 2018
Ok, in the animation viwer it has the wolf as selectable but when I start a new game it has human 1 and 2 and the half goblin as the hero. Is this intended or a bug?

FrutosRojos

Nov 14, 2017
Ok, in the animation viwer it has the wolf as selectable but when I start a new game it has human 1 and 2 and the half goblin as the hero. Is this intended or a bug?
That's intended - the wolf form is a transformation once you a progress past a certain point in the game, similar to the slime transformation.

Luc74

Apr 19, 2021
Hello, I'm lost, I made the first dungeon with the slim king ... I spend the night with the elf and when I wake up I have no follow-up ... I can just do the same dungeon again and again. Did I miss something?

Feb 7, 2020
Hello, I'm lost, I made the first dungeon with the slim king ... I spend the night with the elf and when I wake up I have no follow-up ... I can just do the same dungeon again and again. Did I miss something?
The game is still in its early stages of development, so there still isn't much to do from there. Hopefully the dev with add some new content eventually.

Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
there's a new post already on patreon "Build 0.2.3 Direwolves"

i hope someone can upload it here

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
there's a new post already on patreon "Build 0.2.3 Direwolves"

i hope someone can upload it here
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:
Windows: ;
Mac: ;
Win32: ;
Linux: ;

(I'll update with links to download as uploads finish)

Last edited:

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links:
Windows: ; MEGA
Mac: ; MEGA
Win32: ; MEGA
Linux: ; MEGA

(I'll update with links to download as uploads finish)
thanks for updating :D

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes