sili3.4

Dec 2, 2017
Here we go!!!! \o/ YaY!!!

Build 0.2.6 The Realm Of The Faerie Queen

Windows:
Windows 32:
Mac:
Linux:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changelog:

• Final zone of Chapter 2, a place of mystery and magic
  • New bonding and romance scene for Ash
  • New bonding and romance scene for Lyric
  • Lyric now uses bows instead of swords
  • Lyric will receive a class upgrade in the future, for now partially implemented
If you want the opportunity to do Ash's second bonding scene make sure you viewed the first one at the end of Chapter 1 (Hero's bedroom).

Save files from 0.2.3 should still be good but if your game won't load it's recommended to start a new one.
there is no new scene for ash it's still the same as in the bedroom yes I watched ash's scene after chapter 1 in the bedroom so if there really is a new scene please show it to us

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
So far the game looks pretty good. My biggest issue with is the speed of dialogues and animations, I'd like an option to speed things up. When shopping there should be a description of item effects (including who can wear a particular item), overview of owned items and option to buy multiple items of one kind. In battles some effects are unclear to me, perhaps there might be some description for skills and spells. The game is pretty linear right now, some parts can be repeated to get scenes one would otherwise miss due to some choices but it feels pretty artificial. Perhaps there might be some optional sidequests to give options to get to those scenes more naturally. (It doesn't seem the developer is here, I'm wondering if someone can get this feedback to him.)

zoleth

Jun 9, 2019
New build.

Build 0.2.7:
Alright everyone I've got a new build ready. This one is focused more on the game mechanics and polish instead of new content so if you are interested in that then please do check it out and give feedback on how it feels.

Besides working on general improvements and polish I have also been trying to tie up loose ends and cases where things aren't meant to be in the final game. So that the game can be played and judged as it will be meant to be played and then further adjusted from there. Expect the convenience factor to have dropped a bit so that certain things can be added back in a more integrated way. Like repeatable scenes, fast travel and stuff like that. We're slowly developing conventions of how things should work.

There's still a hundred little things I wanted to get done but I've been working on this nonstop since the last build so I figured I'll just release what I've got and take a break.

As always let me know if you encounter any bugs while playing and feel free to give any feedback you may have!

Changelog:

UI rework
  • Added a saving and loading screen with 4 save slots. Old save files will be renamed and placed in slot 0.
  • Started the UI overhaul, added a new character menu.
  • Class screen shows ability and trait info.
  • Equipment screen show difference in damage of defense of highlighted item.
  • Added a status screen for additional character stats.
  • Added an inventory screen, early version only shows item info for now.
  • Adjusted UI scaling that should mostly work better on wider screens.
  • Added a surrender screen after being KO'd during normal battles.
  • During battle, empty command groups should be hidden until that character gains commands for that group. (Almost, I missed hero's skill group at least).
  • Removed option to "quit dungeon" from dungeons.
  • Added support for multiple page dialogs. For now if the same character has multiple pages in a row, I've combined them. If it's a new character, the page close/open will play to signify the speaker changing. Let me know how that feels.
Battle balance
  • Added a check to hero's instant surrender command - Hero may refuse to surrender if he doesn't feel ready.
  • After the party is KO'd the player can choose to retreat or surrender. Retreating will cost some gold but the party will be returned to the last checkpoint and heal. Surrendering will... well you know.
  • Reworked the Lustful Slime encounter, it's still meant to be a losing battle but it's not inevitable.
  • Hero should be able to pick up slimeform from any encounter in the Aqueducts now.
  • Added a lever to control the gates if hero manages to get stuck without a slimeform.
  • Minor adjustments to slimes attributes and turn orders.
  • Enemies will give reduced experience if hero is more than 2 levels above their level.
  • Encounters will respawn after a few minutes.
  • Reworked Mantrap and Pixie encounters - Mantraps will now be accompanied by a weaker variant of Pixie with different behavior.
  • Added a new deadly variant of Mantrap, you'll know it when you see it. These ones aren't meant to be fair but you can probably figure it out.
  • Enemies now have limited MP pools, they will fail to cast spells if they are out of MP.
  • Added 2 new abilities for Ash that might be related to the above.
  • Added battle announcement commands for some enemies that signify upcoming actions. More will be added over time.
Map changes

• Added new "Upper Street" zone to the town and moved the Warlock to his new manor there. The zone is not finalized but I didn't want the Warlock to continue living in a dark alley next to the Tavern.
  • Added a transition back to Town from the Mercenary Camp.

Misc fixes

• Fixed bug where completing the Aqueduct a second time will advance the game to nighttime.
  • Fixed bug where arriving at the Mercenary camp at nighttime blocked you from entering the captains tent. (Double fixed! You should never arrive at nighttime again but just in case).
  • Beastform is now locked in when hero acquires it, just as with slimeform. Be aware that hero will be unable to leave the goblin encampment while locked in beastform.
  • Fixed some missing animation sound effects but there's probably more missing, I have to go through every animation to add them.
  • The trigger for Ash's second romance scene should be checking the correct variable now.
  • Ash's first romance scene will no longer be repeated in hero's bed.
  • Added scent trails that lead to Ash and Lyric during the final scene of chapter 2.
Links: ; ; ;

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
art looks great, sadly its not a girl protagonist. maybe u can add this to widen your range but if not gl with your game and keep going it looks rly good
Sadly, there's no choice between genders (futa included)
Neither for the protagonist, nor for the monsters.
Also, Can't the protag also be the aggressor?
Why do they have to be on the receiving end? :/

SimbaThePup

Jul 11, 2018
Regarding 0.2.7:
  • I get stuck when clicking the ? on the top platform next to statue.
  • The first aroused slime monster can be killed now but it's not really worth it, missing a fucking scene and getting XP and loot just like killing a regular slime monster.
  • Not new, but it is weird for MC to prostitute yourself with Ash around.
  • Not new, but with Luka bed scene the MC sleeps naked but wakes up with underwear.
  • MC talks about getting grapled and slimed even when managing to avoid getting slimed.

FrutosRojos

Nov 14, 2017
Added a check to hero's instant surrender command - Hero may refuse to surrender if he doesn't feel ready.
Who is this for? What kind of player is happy for this change? It's not like this game is particularly into immersion so why would you prevent players from just surrendering to get to the fun sex scene immediately if they want to... baffling change

Reactions: bobbot

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Who is this for? What kind of player is happy for this change? It's not like this game is particularly into immersion so why would you prevent players from just surrendering to get to the fun sex scene immediately if they want to... baffling change
Probably because the surrender button is one of your skills, and is easy to misclick when you are spamming skills across your party.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
Can someone give me some guidance towards tactics with defeating the fay prince in the goblin camp?

At 10th lvl, but I keep thinking I'm missing something in how to defeat the little brat.

Asriel0047

Mar 11, 2022
Can someone give me some guidance towards tactics with defeating the fay prince in the goblin camp?

At 10th lvl, but I keep thinking I'm missing something in how to defeat the little brat.
my strategy is debuff and cure.I use Acid Spit and Curse to give him debuffs.If he uses Regen or barkskin, you can let Ash use Disposal (I don't remember which level will get this skill) to clear his buffs. When he uses cyclone, be sure to cure Ash and Lyric by using cure or a potion. Keeep doing these and you'll make it through.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
I beat the aqueducts without getting slimed. And then game freezes on Ash's bedroom scene.
I know you can avoid getting wolf'ed by giving it an item too, but can you beat the goblin camp without the wolfboy skills?

Butter_guy

Apr 27, 2020
Is that i just don't know how or is anyone else having problems giving Ash and Lyric new items like bows and such. If i'm just being dumb please let me know how to give them gear. :)

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes