4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

doomspud

Feb 12, 2020
Just encountered a game breaking bug the moment that I defeated the faerie prince, having to start all over now. Basically the game froze.

doomspud

Feb 12, 2020
what version of the game are you playing?
most recent version. also now that i've finally beaten him, gone through the faerie realm, etc, i am..... unable to go back to the main town?? I'm stuck at the pirate outcove and there's no way home?? is this supposed to be this way???????

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
most recent version. also now that i've finally beaten him, gone through the faerie realm, etc, i am..... unable to go back to the main town?? I'm stuck at the pirate outcove and there's no way home?? is this supposed to be this way???????
He hasn't updated the "art" for the transitions.. you *should* be able to go left, and interact with the "exit" regardless...

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
You guys do realize that you're answering to a 4,5 months old comment, right?.. Might've as well answered that guy from the first page from 2020 who complained that MC is not a woman.
If they're an active member, they still get the notification, and will see it though, no?

I'm genuinely curious if the commenter has a reason, and you never know if you don't ask. :p

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
Where is the forest boss? Where is the last character to have sex on the bed list and where can I find him?
If I'm understanding you correctly, the "forest boss" is the Fairy Prince.. located in the upper levels of the .

Memories.png

The last memory, is the "goblin spit-roast" and is currently broken. Supposed to be fixed in the next update.

Reactions: 101chocolate101

MadNuar

Nov 21, 2022
If I'm understanding you correctly, the "forest boss" is the Fairy Prince.. located in the upper levels of the .

View attachment 3846835

The last memory, is the "goblin spit-roast" and is currently broken. Supposed to be fixed in the next update.
how do u have this "chosse memory" thingy? i have version 0.2.11.1 but i dont see it in the options

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes