4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
how do u have this "chosse memory" thingy? i have version 0.2.11.1 but i dont see it in the options
I believe that after you defeat the King Slime, you can go back to your house, and interact with your bed.

Also, if you didn't know it, you can evolve your pet slime with the Sweet and Sour candies the slimes drop. (Yellow for sweet candies, purple for sour. You need 5 to cause a change.)

slime_evo.png

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
I believe that after you defeat the King Slime, you can go back to your house, and interact with your bed.

Also, if you didn't know it, you can evolve your pet slime with the Sweet and Sour candies the slimes drop. (Yellow for sweet candies, purple for sour. You need 5 to cause a change.)

View attachment 3848138
I have tried interacting with the bed at the beginning of Chapter 2 for the memory scenes but all I got is the MC saying that he doesn't need to sleep now. Is it possible I might have missed something?

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
I have tried interacting with the bed at the beginning of Chapter 2 for the memory scenes but all I got is the MC saying that he doesn't need to sleep now. Is it possible I might have missed something?
I don't remember exactly when it's accessible.. so you may not have done anything wrong.. You just have to make sure you've actually engaged in the sex with the different options. If it's not unlocking for you, all I can suggest is trying again later. *sorry*

Spicy Hexagon

Nov 13, 2022
I don't remember exactly when it's accessible.. so you may not have done anything wrong.. You just have to make sure you've actually engaged in the sex with the different options. If it's not unlocking for you, all I can suggest is trying again later. *sorry*
I found out that I have to surrender to an enemy first, which I didn't do in my second run. Problem solved!

teter2255

Jan 4, 2024
Hello, sorry for my English. Did you know that if you lose several times against the goblins, a secret scene appears where you are fucked by an orc who is called the boss? And does anyone have any news about the game?

HalcyonReign

Dec 16, 2023
Hello, sorry for my English. Did you know that if you lose several times against the goblins, a secret scene appears where you are fucked by an orc who is called the boss? And does anyone have any news about the game?
Yes, there is another "Boss fight" fail scene with the King slime in the beginning of the game :D

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018

TL;DR
There's a new area, the storm cliffs, after the smugglers cavern
New monsters, which are The lizard folk, Glowflys, Jellyfish, Clams, and more
The Dragon Monsterform
And multiple battle changes and bugfixes
thanks and also nice a steam game version, now we can throw money for the dev.

edit: eyo BaasB update the OP since there's a new update.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: HalcyonReign

MadNuar

Nov 21, 2022

TL;DR
There's a new area, the storm cliffs, after the smugglers cavern
New monsters, which are The lizard folk, Glowflys, Jellyfish, Clams, and more
The Dragon Monsterform
And multiple battle changes and bugfixes
is there a new blackroom? i assume no new scenes

baradoge

Apr 7, 2019
I'm completely stuck. Updated to 3.0 and my save was just after beating the fairy prince. I have no idea where to go now. Am I missing something or is my game bugged?

Self edit on this one: the new content is on the far right of the wolfs camp, in case anyone has the same issue. I've obivously missed some added story content but can't be bothered to replay the same stuff for minor changes

Last edited:

Magiriano

Jan 20, 2021
I'm completely stuck. Updated to 3.0 and my save was just after beating the fairy prince. I have no idea where to go now. Am I missing something or is my game bugged?
Depends on where you are. Normally you would just need to not “update” the game, but just unzip the new version into a separate folder. Globally, the story continues from the dock in the pirates' cave. If you already know about this place, go there.

But you didn't say exactly where you are. After defeating the prince, the characters teleport to the fairy kingdom and then go to the caves on the right behind the goblin camp. If you're in the goblin camp and the fairy prince has already been defeated, you only have one logical option. Go right to the caves, go down to the dock and do the tasks of the cat boy, if you haven't done them yet (after which you need to work off in the pirates' inn), talk to the cat boy and sail to a new location. Or give more specific details about the problem.

Reactions: baradoge
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes